*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1789166-HEALTH---Diet
by Khan
Rated: E · Article · Educational · #1789166
Basic diet tips!
"ever wondered the price for modernization. did it ever occur to you, the more advancement towards technology, the farther we are from good health. the ticking of the clock, the skipping of breakfast, the static work schedule and not to mention the cubed prison. sounds familiar right?.

The rewards of labor are great -  obesity, stress, hypertension, poor eye sight and slavery to JUNK food. often seen, the so called civilized man paying pilgrimage to nicotine. This has to lead to a lifestyle which puts us on a roller coaster, neglecting the ways that have been followed for centuries by man to  survive. I would like to discuss all of this, but my focus in more encircled on diet and the healthy way of living for today.



This is no promotion of any links or any health book. Im just an average person who would like to share his thoughts to the world. There has been a lot of confusion on the ineternet about what, when and how much to eat. lets keep this simple so as to have a pratical approach to the whole thing. firstly i would say eat anything and everything. I know this would arise an air of confusion. to be honest, just ensure that what ever you eat should be in limited quantity. Try to eliminate JUNK food from you diet, and if its a necessity try to eat it in a very mere quantity so as to satisfy your cravings.



Just follow a few basic rules and you will definitely see the difference:



1. Eliminate simple sugar from your diet, if not reduce the quantity gradually.

2. Avoid Junk food, try to go as natural as possible

3. Avoid any soft drink or carbonated drink.

4. keep your dinner very light

5. a simple excerise a day may be a walk



try this and you will feel the difference.



Thanks,



Khan
© Copyright 2011 Khan (makdum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1789166-HEALTH---Diet