*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1790111-A-Lost-Love
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1790111
Daily Flash Fiction Entry: A women loses her lover to a drunk driver.
         Would it be possible for someone to live without having to take another breathe, to listen just long enough to hear my beloved goodbyes? Perhaps a thunderstorm from the great pacific could steer that answer to my outlying sickened heart. So at least I had a chance to say goodbye to the one love of my life, before the murderous river took his soul after the fall of a driver bumping up more than one too many times because of a little more than a necessary indulgence, the poisoned drink.

         A miracle though would only make such a thing possible, but there must have been some magic in the air since it was a miracle my heart was still in fixed position. How long I would search across the seven seas, nothing would be found except the sun shine replying that life was still moving along.

         The ring that idles on my finger that holds no more meaning shows that I still wish to find that secret to have my love and meaning of life back. Being too scared to wake from this nightmare, and would rather stay in that slumber, where I would never feel any pain.

         My numbed mind still watches the distance red sunset each night, which reminds me of my lover’s life that was swept into the sea at a dreary night.

         Although my last night, I finally take a heroic chance and I threw that charming ring with his loving memories and memorable embraces to the depths where he laid. Not knowing in moments I would reunite with my lover into the Garden of Eden, thank goodness for that wretched poisoned drink and devils’ cars.

© Copyright 2011 JohnsonAmj4 (johnsonamj4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1790111-A-Lost-Love