*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1790256-The-Void-Came-to-Know-Fire-and-Discord
by Eller
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Sci-fi · #1790256
This is a gothic, futuristic scifi piece i did to try out my writing style.
And lo, the World came to know Fire and Chaos as the Void Being Behemoth set foot on the Land. Thusly did the Pillars of Mor'Maloth set to crumble in his footsteps, and the Man Mal did detach from his Shoulder to see them right and take such rule on the Land that the Princess Love was swept to Her High Tower Mar"Gorthren and hence imprisoned, forbidden to be felt or seen by Humans ever again. In that Dark Time which befell the World Far'Maren the Crops did wither and become Death, to sow warts and boils among those who took them, the ground crusted and dried and turned to the rock of the Underworld, the land becoming desolate and Red from the rust of many thousand rotting civilizations. Thus did Man spend his Days walking this Red Waste, thrown from his great Arcologies, to watch as the Man-Stars fell from the Void to shatter and scream against the sharp Rock, to see the Tunnels to the Under be vomited from the ground as the Continents themselves were displaced. Such was the weight of Behemoth that as He walked lakes formed in His stead, mountains became ash, the ground broken and buckling in His passing. Entropy was on His Right Foot and such the Land became dust in large portions, not to float yet to sit in silent contempt of the energy which had robbed it, drawn downward by High Lord Gravity only because to float and sift through wind would show even a slight beauty. The world became Death in small portions, the Blight creeping across in His Path. At the Fell-Keep Mor'D'Mere the King Alleron sat in His Golden Chair to await Arrival, for he had summoned the Forces of the planet to Help aid in the Destruction of the World Killer. In the Night strange lights flashed on Horizon, summoning the King to His Balcony. As he looked out he saw a Sun alight on Horizon, the Booming Voice of Energy following a moment after. The Keep shook in its might and He Watched, knowing the one Trap would not be enough to Stop Behemoth. With a Flick of His Finger the King brought the Warrior LIGHT to the World, and with a Roar Flew from His Balcony with the Forces of Far'Maren at His Heels. Such was the Ground turned to Flame and Dust before His Tread, and as LIGHT boomed his thundering Roar the Brothers Radiation and Force were unleashed upon the Void Being Behemoth, and as His Legs were blown from Beneath Him He FELL in a Vast, Grinding Crash of Such Din as To Make the World Split Upon its Axis and Throw the Blood of CoreDeep Upon Her Face. And thus the Weapon buried Deep on the Shadow Moon did fire their energies into Him upon the Kings Command, and the Being Behemoth did Rise on One Arm and become Charged with the Energie of the Blast so That His Flesh Burned, and a Barrage of Such Might as to Ignite the Atmosphere did Land Upon His Head. The King's Charge Led On with their Far'Gammers and Frot Guns, to Fire their obscene Energies into the Abyss which was Behemoth. In that final Hour the King did Unchain his High Lord Gravity and Set the Black Sun Upon the World, and in a Final Gasp Behemoth Looked down upon Man with his One Eye and Knew Death. A charge built, the Planes Warped on the Battlefield, The One Goddess Singularity Appeared in a Blinding Shine. Time bowed respectfully and All Stopped, her Footsteps Breaking into Powder which sparkled and Crackled, the Marble beneath her Feet Crumbling Away from the Hide of that Being known as Reality. She approached Fallen Behemoth, now known as Dag'Mer'Morthren, and with one Caress of Her Black Hand Hurtled the Mass into Void, to never Return to this World. With an unnatural Blink she was Gone, to leave a battlefield of Death and Chaos. Thus was the Being Behemoth Slayn at Far'Maren, The Man'Mal hunted down in the Red Wastes and imprisoned at the Pillars of Mor'Maloth, to ever more oversee the History and Sensations of the Being Man. He with the Black Hair which Crossed Void would Drift the Pillars for all Time, one of the more Violent Beings Left from the Attack on Far'Maren.
© Copyright 2011 Eller (eller at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1790256-The-Void-Came-to-Know-Fire-and-Discord