*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1791026-How-to-beat-diet-rip-offs-its-genius
Rated: · Other · Health · #1791026
Forget about those advertised diets that don't work. I know great ways to look sexy!
Raise your hand if you've been there! You see a fitness or women's magazine exclaiming, " lose 15 pounds and 10 inches off your waist in one month!!!" Thrilled, you snag it, thinking this is your golden ticket to that perfect bikini body or stunning everyone next school year with your new bod. Then you actually read it and realize that the entire three page story is just promoting a diet book that you have to buy. Now if you're a teenager, like me, you just can't ask your mom to drive you to Barnes and Noble to buy another diet book. If you are an adult and you actually cough up your cash, but then realize that it's also a five step program that involves buying special diet foods and more books. Sometime you've got to realize, why does this have to be a rip off???
It sucks, I know, and it exists for the sake of the root of all evil, money.
Everyone is so obsessed with making money these days! Millions of weight loss hopefuls have been severely ripped off and afterwards are left with almost no results and a lot of money to pay off. But why??? Why can't an advertised diet just work??? Now before you get all crazy bitch on me, I am not saying all advertised diets don't work. Think of those that do. Weight Watchers, Nutrisystem, etc. But again remember that those diets are not cheap and take much longer than one month to see results. But those diets are not the only way to lose weight. In fact, there are plenty totally genius ways to slim down that people forget about or don't know about. I may only be in high school, but I know a thing or two about looking good.
What do most women despise most about their bodies? Their thighs! How many times have you passed on a bikini or shorter shorts because you know your big thighs will shake? Well, no more! (yes, you have to buy something, but it's under
ten bucks so chill out). Check out Thin Thighs in Thirty Days by Wendy Stehling. It includes five totally brilliant exercises that target your thighs. Yes, they hurt. I'm not gonna lie. But they work. Buy it on amazon for $7.95 or look for it in bookstores. For better results, do them longer than thirty days. Do them every day forever to keep your thighs toned.
The second most hated part of a women's body? Her stomach!! The main reason people are afraid to wear bikinis. Don't worry, though, here is a totally genius exercise I learned. First, lay on your back with your arms by your sides. Next, breath in, but push your stomach out as far as you can. Then, breath out, pull in your stomach as far as you can. Repeat three more times. After you push your stomach out, (for the fourth time) bring it in, but now hold it for ten seconds. Put your hand on your stomach, you should feel a small pulse. If you don't, your aren't doing it right. After ten seconds, return to normal. Repeat three additional times. You should start to see results in 1 to 2 weeks if you do this twice a day. Never ever give up!!!
Moving up the body to the arms (I skipped breasts because you're sorta stuck with those. So flaunt what you got!). Now, for those sexy, toned arms, you could try Pilates (but please do not end up like Madonna!). Or you could try swimming. Swimming laps of the freestyle works out your arms and legs more than you know! This is especially exhausting, so take a break if you feel like passing out. But always push yourself, even slightly! That's how it works!
Now as for the neck, chin, and face area, I don't really know what to say for that because as you lose weight those areas also thin out. But if you still aren't happy, you could do neck exercises. I don't actually know any, but the internet has billions to try.
But remember that the exercises will only produce results with additional diet and exercises. Those are the two that will always work, its what every advertised diet is telling you to do in so many words (and all the junk they make you buy).
Did this help??? Please let me know! But you MUST never give up on yourself!! That is the only way to fail at this, so good luck!

I'll meet you at the beach, sexy!




© Copyright 2011 Scarlett taylor (scarrbaby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1791026-How-to-beat-diet-rip-offs-its-genius