*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1791693-For-My-Mother
by E
Rated: E · Lyrics · Family · #1791693
This is a poem/song I wrote for my mother on Mothers day and it is 100% accuarte and true!
for everything we've been through it seems hard to believe 29 years ago you produced this seed i know caused you hell with this life i lead but i did what i had to had mouths to feed it seems like yesterday they took you from me i went to prison due to ambition and greed for hustlin on my block slangin powder and green 3 and a half years in the penitentiary when everyone left u were still there for me put money on my books and letters to read came to my graduation when i received my GED and then again when i got my business degree i spit this from the heart to you this my plea ur only remaining son chris and ray RIP blessed me with sisters not one but three jordie michell skylar elaine and sierra lee what can i do to make u see in this life without u where would i be all thanks to the man upstairs that means G-O-D he brought us back together when from eachother we tried to flee i have the greatest mother Brenda Lee this is all from the heart i say it thankfully thanks for this life and giving birth to me thanks for never giving up and recognizing the urgency you taught me how to hustle and make that currency you helped me become a man perfectly from cuttin grass babysittin and the house i cleaned told me growin up u can be whatever u wanna be ur the best mother a son could need.

Happy Mothers Day I love you, -E
© Copyright 2011 E (ehale at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1791693-For-My-Mother