*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1792422-Im-sorry
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1792422
Love can get complicated and sometimes the only thing you can do is say sorry.
I'm sorry for everything that's happening, and I'm sorry for everything that's being done.

If i could turn back the hands of time and keep doing it to be with you, i would in less than a heart-beat. You're my everything, and you complete me. I don't like being without you, but life gave me no choice. I'm sorry about that. I really am.

I hurt just as much as you do, maybe even more. As far as crying--wow, I've never cried this much in my life. I haven't, and I won't for anything or anybody else.

I do blame myself. I am the only one to blame, and I will take full accountability for what's happening right now.

I will not accept you apologizing, and i will not accept your apology. You did nothing wrong; it was me. I made this hard for us, and i'm extremely sorry for that too.

If i could change that, i would. I can't, so i won't say anything about that to cause lmore hurt and pain for us.

I love you, I'll miss you, and I'm sorry.
© Copyright 2011 DarylRichardson (drich3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1792422-Im-sorry