*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1792600-Itty-Bitty-Words
by dee24
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1792600
Writen to my other half
I wake up feeling beautiful, with thoughts of the amazing world we have begun to create, I looked at your face and it made me smile. The shape of your eyes, the radiant color in your eyes, the shape of your nose, and your amazingly soft lips, Your perfect!
I turned over and pushed a little closer and I could feel the heat from your body wraaping itself around mine. its gives me butterflies. I can feel your heartbeat, it alomst seems like they beat in unison. As I drift of and my eyes slowly close I smile because I am in the arms of the man I love.

You have shown me a love that is different than I've ever felt. You inspire the most beautiful things in me. I am really happy everyday. eventhough some days can be alittle rough, Your presence, your voice, your words makes any storm seem like a simple sun shower.

I see us doing so much, being so much. You make me feel like everything I ever wanted can happen.

You are my KING I want to make you happy, you are the man in my life I want to give you all the pleasure in the world. I want you.
I need you!

I LOVE YOU!
© Copyright 2011 dee24 (deni1031 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1792600-Itty-Bitty-Words