*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1792816-Dragonwing
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #1792816
Chapter three
Chapter three, (Bruce Wayne is talking for the first part)

      "I don't know if she she can stay here. She doesn't seem right in the head, just like her father, whe don't know anything about what she has done, and what might have rubbed off on her, being the daughter of the Joker. Somthing has to have rubbed off on her. You heard that she didn't like the fact that Batman kept saving people, you heard that she really didn't like him." I began as soon as I shut the door leaving Xerox in the room behind me.

   

      "You don't know if anything has rubbed off on her, and even if somthing did it isn't anything bad, or she would have been with her father now planning your distruction. You can even tell by the bitterness in ther voice when she mentions the Joker, and not once did she call him dad, she normally refered to him as the Joker, though you can tell she has had some interaction with him. I doubt she wants anything to do with him, and wishes only to have some where to go, someone to love her. She's only maybe fourteen, she still has time to learn, and so far she probally knows more than any of us, she knows how unfair life is, and the importance and cost of life. Maybe that is the only reason she doesn't like Batman, she believes that he, you, are taking her chance of having a life out of the streets." Alfred, reasoned back.

   

      "I know but, you know that dragon girl I told you about? I think it was her who was the dragon durring the shooting, she even said Joker tried to make her the ultimate human. There is a possiblity that this was all part of his plan to take over Gotham." I speculated, as we walked down the hall way, getting louder as I went.

 

    "Or what if it is a little girl who needs help from, her mentally unstable father. I think you should give her a chance, let her know what family life is." Alburt said. I looked him in the face and saw he really thought this is what we needed to do, he believed this girl could be good, and isn't one of the Joker's evil schems.

   

    "Ok then," I muttered, "We'll give her a chance."



Xerox....



      I lay down on the bed staring up at the tall copper ceiling, when my father had brought me to his place, it was a junky rat hole. Here was beautiful, nothing else could describe it, it was simply beautiful. I won't wear out my welcome I decided, I'll just stay here long enough to last out the rest of the winter. The think that they didn't know, was that I healed fast, and could probally jump from the window right now if I had to, but I like it here at least the people were normal and didn't have green hair, or wear clown makup. I knew that they were probally descussing whether or not to call the police. Who cares though, I'm a dragon freak, the devil has a restraining order against me, at least i'll get three meals a day instead of a week, so prison might be a good thing, lots of people to scare I might even get to beat up dad!!! Life is good.
© Copyright 2011 PoetSai (dragonesssai at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1792816-Dragonwing