*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1793147-Rampage
Rated: 18+ · Other · Ghost · #1793147
Fun goryness. Don't tresspass
Tracking a long hallway, streaming with sunlight seeping through a window. It seemed peaceful enough, yet a strange mist was writing around on the ground. It was consisted of millions of particles, streatching a few hundred feet. The wooden floor creaked loudly as something slunk out of a room, head half off. It lolled back and forth, hitting the ground with a sickening splat. An oozing red seeped from his skull, coming out hiis mouth.
The door now opened, it let out more of the strange mist, laping like waves on the ground. It hugged against the walls, leading more in the room. After a moment a loud blood wrenching scream sounded from the room, followed by hideous sounds like water falling from a vase. An erie red glow sparked at the noise, making the room light up with the dark color.
Towards the center of the room the cloud like form swirled together to show a younger teen, white as snow. There was absolutly no color except for a red light showing where his right eye would be. A twisted gap under it, where a mouth would be gaped with a sinister smile, sharp dog like teeth spiking out of it. The figure snarled at a crumpled body on the ground, a man with his chest completely blown out in a perfect 'O'. His ribs were broken apart, showing the tender inners inside. His heart was broken in half, pouring with blood. In one hand he held a butchers knife, inscribed with a name that was not his.
***
"Hey dick, whatta' ya' say we go check out that room? I heard there was some freaky shit in there." A younger teen muttered, blue eyes wide with his black hair covering part of his face. His cheeks were lined with freckles, and his lip was split towards the end. When he was younger, he had a peircing there which was ripped out on accident.
The other man shuttered "don't call me dick. And I wouldn't plan on it any time soon. Some storries arnt to pleasnt." He was older then the teen, but they were still close friends. He had short brown hair and hazel eyes. His figure was large and bulky. He was all muscle.
"Sorry, I thought dick was better then Luke..." he snickered, earning a punch from the one called Luke. The other squeaked in shock. "Well its true!" He was punched again.
"Shaddup Greg." He hissed in a low voice.
"COME ON I REALLY WANT TO GO IN THE ROOM!" Greg shouted in a desperate beg.
"...I really don't want to..." he whined back, looking around the room. It had a pool tabel in the center, prepared for a new game. But it hasn't been touched for awhile so it held a few empty beer bottles. On the opposite side there was a personal bar, plenty of fountains labbeled with different types of beer and whiskey. They were sitting on the bar stools, trying to relax on this hot day. It was about six pm but they had nothing better to do.
"If your not going, then I'm going." Greg muttered, standing off his stool. He walked towards the door with a brisk pace. With a quick glance back to luke to see if he was going to follow.
Luke shifted again, biting his lip. He took a full cup, taking a swing of the bitter liquids and hesetantly went to greg.
The teen smiled, shifting his leather coat and putting his hands in his pockets.
***
It took a good five minute walk to get to the imfamous room in the same mansion they were recently staying at. The owners were nice enough to let them stay for free but the reason was really unknown. The room had an african like pattern on it, as did all of the other rooms. This one had a warning clawed into it "GET OUT AND BACK AWAY" with rugged lines. It was splintered and old looking, Greg smileing.
"I want to see all the fuss... care to go first?" Greg asked luke.
The large man shook his head "hell no! It was your idea." He then jumped slightly, holding his arms close to his chest.
Greg laughed softly, not scared at all. "Fine." He reached for the doorknob and flung the door open. Inside it was a blank room, black walls splattered in dried maroonish red that was dripped in dramatic lines. Skulls were piled in a corner, by a fold up bed. The matress was ripped apart, each one from 3 claw marks. Pessed in the walls were many types of weapons, knifves, arrows, a sword, an ax. Many midevil types of blades.
Greg walked in with intrest all over his face. "See this isn't... so bad." He stared at the bones, raising an eyebrow "sota'" shifting asside to let luke flow in, he scanned the walls and various weapons. he raised a hand to touch one, earning a push from no one. His eyes went wide "...what the hell...?"
There was a small noise like a cry mixed with annoyance, luke shuttering "greg I reeealy think we should go." He stared around the room franticly. He stepped back, hearing a crunch under his boot. Looking down, he saw it was a skull, cracked down the center. He raised his heal and stepped aside.
A loud growl echoed trough the room, and a snowy white mist filled the room like smoke. The door slammed shut and luke scrame. Greg glance around, eyes wide as a voice tweaked from a growl "GET OUT OF MY ROOM! YOU FUCKIN BROKE THE SKULL! Oh wait~! The door is closed... should of thought of the punishments for not listening to warnings!"
Greg raised his head with his mouth opened, yet all that came out was "Shit." As a knife darted from the wall toward him. At least his dodge was fast enough so it wasn't a killing blow. It hit just under his ribs and he stumbled back into the wall.
The older was going for the door, only for the mist to wrap around his leg. It pulled back, luke's face hitting the ground. He clawed at the ground furiously to get out, useless. He managed to snag a butchers knife in the process. More knives flung from the wall, straight at Greg who was bleeding already. One hit him on the shoulder, and another in his stomach. He doubled over, just to have one hit him on the skull, above his eye. He spat blood from his mouth, fighting towards the door.
As this happened, luke was being dragged to the center of the room. A figure was forming, casting a red earie glow. Luke was trying to control his screaming, failing. He gasped suddely as the red light shot up and dived into his chest like an arrow. He shouted with pain, clawing at his chest now.
Greg managed to get the door, as the knife in his skull darted up. his face was split halfway, other part sliding off. He fell forward and hit the ground.
Luke kept screaming, the mist shooting around his body. It blast out of his chest, leaving a hollow hole. He swung the butchers knife in one last attempt to free himself, even if it was too late.
***
© Copyright 2011 GriffonDemon (giavoid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1793147-Rampage