*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1794120-How-the-Bird-Saved-Justin
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Animal · #1794120
a story about a bird saving Justin's life...
         Justin was wondering around a forest enjoying the view, when he comes to an opening, Justin walks out into the opening. suddenly, Justin hears machine guns firing. Justin looks around and notices he is right in the middle of a war zone. Justin then says to himself, "I am going to die, I'm caught in the middle of some kind of war."

         then a loud screech is heard. Justin looks up into the sky. A giant bird is flying above Justin. the giant bird then swoops down and grabs Justin and flies away with Justin.

         Justin says to himself, "Now I definitely am going to die, this bird will eat me."

         Justin tries to struggle and break free from the bird's claws, but has no luck escaping the bird. the bird has him in it's claws really good, Justin thinks it's hopeless. the bird will not let him go and Justin cannot do anything to escape fom the bird. The giant bird then takes him to it's nest.

         upon arriving at the bird's nest, Justin is released into the giant bird's nest. The giant bird then lands in the nest right beside Justin. The bird covers Justin with it's wings. it also makes screeches again, but these screeches are noticably different than the screeches Justin heard in the war zone. These screeches were more in a calming manner like if this bird is trying to communicate something to Justin. but Justin can't understand bird screeches and is totally confused on what is going on. Justin says to himself, "WTF is going on?"

         Justin sitting there confused as hell, then notices the bird steps aside and Justin sees bird eggs, Justin then examins the bird and declared the bird female but, Justin is still confused on what is going on. "what is going on, here? This is VERY odd, I don't know what the bird wants with me, but if it wants to eat me, it surely is taking it's sweet old time." Justin mumbles to himself

         then another loud screech is heard off in the distance, then a male bird arrives at the nest, and the male bird tries to eat Justin, but the female stops the male bird. The two birds screech back and forth to each other for a while until the screeches slowly become quieter and calmer.

         The female bird then covers Justin with her wing again and makes screeches in the same calming matter as before. Soon the male bird follows with calm screeches and comes to cover Justin as well.

         Then it dawns on Justin, he says out loud "This bird saved my life and wants to protect me! this bird rescued me from the war zone!" the female bird makes a calm screech in an agreeing manner.

         Justin then spends a few nights with the two birds in the nest and they became fast friends. the birds kept justin safe in a protecting manner those few days. Justin decides to live with the two birds within their nest.

         A few weeks later, The bird eggs hatch and a family of giant birds are born. Justin has never seen such marvel.

         the mother bird camly screeches at Justin knowing that Justin is amazed.

         the next few weeks the bird protects Justin in the same manner as her own baby birds. Justin found a new home with a family of giant birds. and had a good rest of his life with the giant bird family.
© Copyright 2011 half cat half human (justinrpg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1794120-How-the-Bird-Saved-Justin