*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1794126-Forever-Lost
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1794126
Living forever ever stinks. Bonnie would know yet friends make it easier.
Smiling I wrapped my arm around my little brother and whispered to him " That's where mommy and daddy first met." Pointing towards the community swimming pool we watched several kids playing tag with their water noodles." Isn't it so sweet Dominic?" Sighing Dominic playfully punched my shoulder.

" Your so boring Bonnie! I've hear this story six times from you and another eight from mom!" He was 13. Of course he wouldn't understand love at first sight. Me on the other hand had experienced love at first sight with my boyfriend Zeke. " Hello? Earth to Bonnie!" Snapping out of my daze I laughed at Dominic who had positioned himself in front of a water fountain making him look like he was relieving himself.

" What's your problem?" Pointing at the fountain I burst out giggling. " Your soo mature Bonnie!"

" I'm sorry!  It looks weird!" Looking past Dominic I saw him.  His black hair hanging just a little past his ears, his green eyes so bright you couldn't help automatically falling in love. I blushed. Dominic followed my gaze.

" Bonnies got a crush!  Bonnies got a crush!" He said at the top of his lungs. I tackled him.

" Shut up you brat!  I do not like him!"  My cheeks burned brighter and that just encouraged him more.

" Hey mister!"  He turned his head toward my brother my heart dropped.  " My sister here likes you!" Slowly he looked down at me.  I smiled and pushed my long blonde hair in front of my eyes.

  Slowly he made his way to us.  I repositioned myself so that I was leaning against the tree.  My tank top riding up just a little. " Have I met you before?" My heart broke.

" No I don't think we have." Trying hard to make a smile he nodded.

" Ok didn't think so." Turning around he left.

" Bonnie you know him don't you?" Nodding I tried hard to hide my tears. " Boyfriend of the past?" Nodding again I pulled Dominic into a tight hug.  " See this is what sucks about living forever." Smiling I took Dominics hand and we started off back home.

" Dominic, one day I will find the cure and then we will be able to break this curse." Grinning up at me he squeezed my hand.

" I have faith that you will." Looking up at the sky I sighed and kept walking.

                            *            *              *            *         

Arriving home we were greeted by our two lovely parents. Our fathers brown hair was cropped slightly above his ears and his deep green eyes reminded me so much of Zeke I almost began to sob. Our mother had my long flowing blonde hair and my deep chocolate brown eyes.



Dominic rushed fowards and kissed our mothers cheek and gave his father a pat on the back. Following closely behind I wrapped my arms around my mother in a large embrace. " How was your day sweetheart?" Running her fingers through my hair I choked back a sob.



" I saw him again mom. He didn't even recognize me!" Then I burst into tears.



" Sweetie of course he didn't recognize you! The last time you met him was in the old west when he was the youngest sheriff and you just a waitress at that small bar."



"It's just so hard! He is my soulmate I can feel it. It feels like...." My mother cut me off.



" A million angels and cupids swarming around you and getting kissed by the sun." The last part we said at the same time.



" Exactly." I grinned. " Well I think I'm going to just head inside now..." My father came behind my mother and wrapped his arms around her waist and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. " Yep definitely now." Pushing past the lovebirds I ran into the house and up to my room.



Turning on my laptop I planted myself on the soft carpeted floor. Music blasted from cellphone awaring me that I had gotten a text. I ignored it and opened my email to find two new messages. Both from my friend Deveyn, the wolf. We met eachother last year at a water park. She was there with both her friends. I remember that day so clearly.





It was 90 degrees out and our parents insisted we go to this huge water and amusement park called Silverwood. It was there I met Deveyn and her pack tanning on towels. I didn't know she was a wolf at first but she obviously knew I was immortal cause as soon as I stopped momentarily she shot up off her towel.



" Woah your immortal." Just like that. That is basically how we met.



" What? That's insane." Looking towards my family I noticed they had seated themselves at a picnic table to eat lunch.



" Cut it out I can smell it on you. You smell way too sweet!" Her pack looked up at me with curious eyes.



" Um I wear perfume."  Her friend named Lenie took a stand by Deveyns side and mubmled something to her. Lenie had white hair that looked almost grey and her brown eyes were dull and murky which gave her a very wise look. She stood at about 5'7.



" Lenie here is right. You are immortal." I gulped.



" So what if I am? " Pulling my hair up into a messy bun the third girl named Gracie trotted up gracefully to Deveyns side. Gracie had black hair as dark as the night and eyes so green she looked exotic. At 5'8 she stood at the same height as me and one inch smaller than Deveyn.



" Well we are here to protect you." It was Gracie who spoke.



" Why do you need to protect me?" Crossing my arms I forced a laugh.



" Lets see...oh because there is only a few of you left and with your powers we will go to war with a creature so feirce many of us have died at its hands." Lenie said slowly.



" May I ask what this feirce creature is?" This time it was Deveyn who spoke up.



" It's called a Epicyon. Basically a pitbull on steroids and its side kick the Xenosmilus or saber-toothed tiger." With that Deveyns side kicks retreated.



" Well for your information I don't have my powers yet I get them next year when I turn 16." Deveyn nodded.



" Oh I know. Anyways give me your email. I am now your closest friend as are Gracie and Lenie got it? We will move near you in about 3 weeks. Now give me your email." With that being said I handed over a napkin with my email and cell number. Since then she really has been my closest friend.



Opening the email I noticed she had attached some song that apperently had to be heard. It was Hotel Room by Pitbull, I had heard this song a million of times. Opening the next one I noticed it actually was meant to be read so I began.



Hey Bonnie! Well anyways I just wanted to inform you that we have moved into that house two down from yours! I'm so excited but anyways I just now realized your entire family are immortals which means we will come over in about 2 hours to get them to join our side just as you have. Ooo I almost forgot to tell you! You have to move in with me and the girls so we can protect you, or even better we move in with you and save our house for parties! Well peace little immortal.



P.S. Imma call you Bunny from now on otay?




Shaking my head I couldn't beleive the errors in her writing. Shutting down I lifted myself off the floor. Time to get this party started.
© Copyright 2011 Dreaming_Pisces (pyschoticangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1794126-Forever-Lost