*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1794407-Delilah
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1794407
Carter's special present from Delilah
No Subject, from Sarah Beth, June 5, 2007 6:21 AM



I'm glad you are going to have a good night with Delilah I knew she liked you.



I can't talk I'm about to get fired. I came in late, and she hates me anyway. Maybe I'll move back to New Mexico. California is getting too hard for me. Everything is too hard for me. I have to go. Have fun Carter. Bye



Wait a Minute..., from Carter Jones, June 5, 2007 6:56 AM



Are you breaking up with me? :(



That sounded awfully final. I'm sorry that not everything is going well, but please don't go! Not like that, anyway!



Re: Wait a Minute..., from Sarah Beth, June 5, 2007 11:22 AM



Hey no I'm not doing anything. I have some...problems. Psychologically I have a lot of shit to work out you know? I have anxiety all the time, I'm obsessive-compulsive, and I...I don't know. I'm falling apart when I thought I was done falling and it sucks. I'm so tired of day to day shit, and I feel like everything revolves around money or my lack of it.



In one month I'll get evaluated and they'll let me know if I am fired or if I get a raise. If I get let go I think I’ll just go home. I miss my mom and my sisters and my town. I miss feeling at home. God I don't know. I'm breaking down and it's nothing new. I do this all the time, every time I think I hit rock bottom *bam*, I'm slammed into the ground again. I'm not one to complain and I'm all for 'If your life sucks fix it" motto, but right now, I don't even know what I'm pushing for.



Stuart is an asshole, but I shouldn't be waiting for some damn guy to carry me. I'm too strong to just throw up my arms and let someone else run my life. Fuck Stuart, fuck dating… just fuck it. This is all me now, no one is helping me. No drugs, no sex, no Stuart. It's just me and my head now and that's hard. I'm crazy. That's it. And my only wish is to crawl into a hole. Don't worry about it, there's nothing anyone can do. I have to deal with this.



Have a great time tonight you really deserve it. :)



Re: Re: Wait a Minute..., from Carter Jones, June 6, 2007 4:43 AM



Hey Beautiful!



I didn't think that you were going to do anything to yourself, it's just when you ended that email, you said: "Bye Carter." and I thought that you weren't going to talk to me anymore. That the stress of having to deal with me on top of everything else was becoming too much, or something. You know me well enough to know by now that I get paranoid about things like that and I thought I had done something, crossed a line, etc. that had become the straw that broke the camel's back.



If I remember correctly, your boss was very pleased with your performance until you started coming in late. I'm sure you are a good worker and you certainly seem to come across as one. I would like to think that, should you decide to stay with these guys that long, that you'll be offered a raise as opposed to being let go. That's just my feeling.



You don't have to deal with anything alone, Sarah Beth. I'll be here for you as much as I can be, if you want. I know it's not much, just words on a page, but at least it's something, right? I'll get a phone again and I'll come to Cali soon enough, be it for work or just to visit you. You are a very good friend to me, not to mention that I have feelings for you that are more than just friendly. It tears me up inside that I can't just take you in my arms and hold you whenever you need it.



{{hugs}}

love, Carter



Re: Re: Re: Wait a Minute…, from Sarah Beth, June 6, 2007 5:47 AM



Carter,



Thank you for your nice messages. I get paranoid too and I enjoy your tangents(sp). I do the same thing; it makes me feel like we have yet another thing in common. But...



You didn't tell me ONE thing about last night, Delilah or your "surprise". I feel better today, I got some sleep. Days are ok, but nights are depressing. I'll be checking this throughout the day fuck it. ;) Tell me about your night, I won't be jealous, I just want to know how well you were treated.



love Sarah



My Surprise, from Carter Jones, June 6, 2007 9:34 AM



Sarah



When I got to Delilah's apartment last night, I found an envelope with my name taped to the door. The note inside read: ‘Just walk in.’ I put the note in my pocket and went inside. The apartment was dark except for the tea candles on the coffee table and the two candles on the dinner table with two places set. I shut the door behind me and as I was about to call out for Delilah, I happened to look down and see her shoes on the floor. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I saw that it had appeared that Delilah undressed on her way to the bedroom, leaving her clothes on the floor as she went. I left the clothes on the floor, but followed the trail. Delilah's black satin panties were the last to come off and were left just outside her closed bedroom door. I couldn't resist, so I crouched down and picked them up. They were VERY wet and smelled like Delilah's excitement.



Just then, the door opened and there was Delilah standing in her full glory. She was still wearing her glasses (which I think is sexy) and was flashing me the most seductive smile. Delilah's womanhood was in direct line-of-sight while I was crouching before her, her panties still in my hand. Delilah had shaved yesterday. I also noted that her juices were starting to run down her legs.



"I was wondering when you were going to get here. I got started without you."



Delilah ran her fingers through my hair and then pulled my face into her crotch. I immediately began to lick and suck on her clit. I pulled her left leg up and rested it on my shoulder. Delilah grabbed the archway of her door for balance as I flicked my tongue along her lips and opening and sucked on her erect clitoris like a baby on a bottle. I could have stayed there all night and would have been perfectly happy, but after two minutes, Delilah came all over my face (she externally ejaculates), and threw me down on the floor, climbing on top of me.



"Now it’s your turn."



And she ripped my shirt open, buttons flying everywhere. Delilah kissed and nibbled my neck (which I LOVE) as she ground against me. Slowly, she sat up dragging her nails along my torso until she reached my belt. She undid my belt and pants, and then she completely undressed me. Delilah then went to work on me. She can deep-throat me and apparently has a wonderful time doing so. I've never seen someone get so excited during oral sex, before. Anyway, Delilah alternates between swallowing me whole and massaging my balls, sucking on the head while jerking the shaft and tit-fucking me. After about 20 minutes, I finally come and she swallows almost all of it. The last bit, she shares with me (another turn-on for me).



After Delilah and I finish swapping my come, she looks me in the eye and smiles and pleased smile. Then, she gets up and runs into her bedroom. I run after her and catch her just as she reached her bed. I bend her over and slide my cock (which is still hard) in between her ass cheeks. Delilah likes it and starts pushing back. We grind for a little while and then I pull back and put a condom on before I place my head at her anus and press lightly. Her ass is so tight that I don't even move, but Delilah loves anal play and I grab a hold of my dick and shake it, my head still pressed against her hole. She starts moaning and rubbing her clit. I spank her asshole with my cock a few times and aim at her vaginal opening. Delilah pushed back against me, taking in the first three inches of me. I pull out slowly and poke at her anus again, this time getting my head in. Delilah screams out her appreciation as she assaults her clit some more. I gently pull my head out of her ass and plunge fully into her steaming pussy. Delilah had grabbed her pillow and screamed into it as I pounded into her. Delilah likes it rough too, so I use slow but hard strokes to start. I pull out to the tip and fuck back into her as hard as I can, slamming her bed into the wall each time. Delilah fucks me back and I pull her long hair into a pony tail and use that for leverage while I rub her clit. When I finally feel my orgasm coming, I stop and pick her up and fuck her from behind as I hold her in the air. We came together and I held her through two aftershocks of her second orgasm.



Delilah turns to me with that look and asks, "Are you hungry yet?"



I nod yes and she leads me to the dinner table, using my slowly-deflating cock as a leash. She sat me down in one of the chairs and walked into the kitchen. I marveled again at Delilah's self-assurance. I don't think I could walk around completely naked like that. Not only that, the way she moved she made something as pulling dinner out of the oven sexy. I was almost completely hard again when she came back to the table. Delilah put my plate on the table in front of me (deep-fried chicken, red potatoes and asparagus), rolled a condom on and lowered herself onto me. Delilah rode me slowly as she fed me dinner. Delilah is an alright cook. After I finished eating, Delilah got up and turned around and rode me "reverse-cowgirl' until she came, drenching me, the chair and a spot on the floor. Delilah kissed my neck as I ran my hands all over her body, caressing her neck, massaging her breasts, pinching her nipples, running my hands up and down her smooth stomach and tracing circles on the insides of her thighs. Delilah slowly stood up and got off of my cock, still standing straight up. Delilah grabbed the base and lowered herself back onto me, but this time she was aiming at her ass. I spread Delilah's cheeks wide so I could see the entry. Instead of stopping once my head was in, like she did the last time, Delilah kept going stopping occasionally to get used to my girth. Finally, Delilah bottomed out. She lay back against me, totally flush and panting.



"I've never been this full before!"



"I can't believe you took it all." I said, playing with her nipples.



"Well, I know you like this so I wanted to do it for you."



"Do *you* like it?" I asked. (I hate when people do things only because they think that I like it)



"I fuckin' do now!" Delilah screamed as she started sliding her impossibly tight ass up and down on my cock.



I came deep in her ass twice until Delilah couldn't take it anymore. Delilah had come three times, hosing down the floor with her ejaculate. The entire apartment smelled of sex and Delilah and I were finally spent for the time being. As we were cleaning up, I smiled at Delilah, "I loved my surprise, thank you."



She laughed at me, "Carter that wasn't your surprise! I’m saving that for later." and she wouldn't say anything more about it. After we cleaned everything up, we sat on the couch (still completely naked) to watch 'Boondock Saints'. After the movie was over, Delilah looked at the clock and had me follow her into her room and then had me lay on her bed. Once there, she blindfolded me and then bound me to her headboard. Delilah then climbed on the bed in between my legs. She licked the entire underside of my shaft and as she climbed up my body, she made a point to slide my cock in between her breasts, drag her stomach along it and then she straddled me and slid her lips along it as she whispered in my ear, "I'll be right back with your surprise." I listened as she jumped off of the bed and trotted out of the room.



About 30 seconds later, the door opened again and the room got quieter the way it does when people are trying to be quiet. I could have sworn I felt two people walk into the room, but I couldn't be sure. Delilah came back to the bed and apparently started dancing around before coming to me and sitting on my face. She was facing my dick and I thought we were going to 69 when I felt another woman's hand grab me and someone else's mouth slide down my shaft.



"Do you like your surprise, baby?" Delilah panted.



I responded by sticking my tongue as far into her as I could and fucking her with it. The other girl wasn't as good as Delilah and she kept biting me, but thankfully she didn't go down on me for too long and she rolled a condom on me and climbed up and impaled herself on me. Her pussy was almost as tight as Delilah's ass was, but she was very wet and VERY vocal. Both Delilah and the mystery girl were moaning and screaming. Mystery girl had a high-pitched voice and it felt like she may have been slightly heavy. She wasn't fat, but I got the impression that she was a bigger girl. I lost track of time and we fucked for several hours, the three of us. I have no idea what mystery girl looks like because the whole time I was bound and blindfolded. Finally Mystery Girl left and Delilah unbound me and took my blindfold off. As I massaged life back into my hands and arms, Delilah sat on the edge of the bed watching me with a look of mild fascination.



"Do you think you have one more in you?" she asked.



I answered her by standing in front of her and blindfolding her as she took me into her mouth. I fucked her silly for an hour in both holes until I finally pulled out of her abused pussy, snapped the condom off and sprayed my last few drops of come on her out-stretched tongue. I undid her blindfold and kissed her lovingly. We both fell asleep shortly afterwards, Delilah's head on my chest.
© Copyright 2011 LookOutBello (lookoutbello at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1794407-Delilah