*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1794440-Stream-of-thought
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #1794440
A small stream of thought on experiences
Memories and feelings may seem unclear at times, yet we still try to explain them with smart words and phrases, but all in all we will be trying to come up with a reason to why we chose like we did. Not always will we be able to put our choices into words and we will not always choose what was right, but in the end the emotional outcome will prevent us from making the same mistake over and over. However, our reminiscences will haunt us forever, even though we will do all we can to forget them. Some of the matters in our mind we will reveal only to our closest friends. Some will remain hidden and only be thought of, whenever we need a reminder of our choice. In the end we have experiences we will only reveal to ourselves and that in secret.
I have made choices I never will be proud of, but nevertheless they helped me making me into what I am, and without them I would not be here with you...

I love you
© Copyright 2011 SørenD3034 (egeslund at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1794440-Stream-of-thought