*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1794466-The-Hit-Man
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1794466
A young boy becomes aa killer for sex and money.
The Hit Man

When I was 13, one of my neighbor girls asked me to go to the woods with her “so we could talk.” Umm. I smelled romance in the air, and she was a very pretty girl. Did she know how wonderful I was? I guessed she did, and maybe one of the other girls had told her. I said “sure, let’s go.”

I really did love her. She was beautiful. She led the way into the woods, and I made my dog Pete stay home with my sisters. I didn’t need Pete with me to mess things up with Lorene. She led me way back in a hollow by a creek. We sat down. When was the loving going to start?

I didn’t really know much about sex, but I was really anxious to see a girl’s crotch or boobies, or something else secret. I wanted Lorene to start things off and then I would do whatever she would let me do. “Wow, I am going to see Lorene’s thing,” I thought.

I had been fascinated with girls and women ever since I could remember. I loved the way girls smelled, and the softness of their skin. I wanted to be friends with all the girls, and tried to be around them all the time. I don’t know why, either. Most of my friends didn’t like girls.

“David, I know that you shot Mr. Norton last year. I want to hire you to shoot my stepfather,” Lorene said, out of the blue. I was dumbfounded. Where was the love stuff? This meeting wasn’t going where I wanted it to go! “I will pay you $20.00, if you kill him,” she said. That got my attention.

“Do you have that much money? Lorene, why do you want to kill him, anyway? And will you show me your crotch, if I agree to do it?” I asked. “Yes, David, I will show you my crotch, and let you feel of it and even make love to me if you will kill him. And give you the $20.00.”

She stood up and slowly pulled her dress up, and dropped her panties. There it was, looking right at me. It was beautiful. It even had a little bit of hair. I started to touch her but she backed up and pulled her panties up. “Oh no. You get nothing else until the job is done, then you get paid,” she said.

“Jeez, I thought you loved me, Lorene. I thought you wanted to come out here to kiss me and stuff, and now you say you want me to kill your stepdad. I don’t even know him. And, I shot old man Norton to get even with him because he kicked my dog. How did you find out I shot Norton?”

She didn’t answer me so I let the question drop. “Your stepdad has done nothing to me, Lorene,” I said to her. “Why should I shoot him?”

“Well, he is trying to make love to me, like he did to my sister Liz. He comes in my bedroom at night and puts his hands on my bottom and squeezes my boobies and stuff. I know he will wind up raping me,” Lorene said.  She had my full attention now.

It sounded like another Deacon Steadman story to me, where the deacon was getting in bed with his daughters. His sons in law found out, and tried to kill him while they were working in the coal mine. They beat his brains out with pick axes. They wound up in prison for attempted murder, but later got out.

While they were in prison, Deacon Steadman’s wife caught him in bed with their 12 year old daughter and had him arrested. It then came out that he had slept with all his daughters, and two of them had told their husbands. The husbands decided to kill him, and tried to.

“Let me think on it, Lorene,” I said. “I believe I will do it, but I have to be sure you won’t tell anyone and get me arrested.” I intended to make her help me so she would be in trouble too if I got caught, but how? “Do you know where your stepdad keeps his rifle, Lorene?”

“Yeah, I know where it is.” “Alright, you will need to steal his rifle and some of his bullets and bring them to me. Then you will have to watch the path and point him out so I am sure to kill the right man,” I said.

Lorene looked at me and nodded her head yes. She was standing very close to me while I was sitting on the ground. I laid my head against her crotch, and she didn’t pull away. She eased her dress up and let me hold my head against her panties. Man, this is heaven, I thought.

“Tonight, David, when he is coming home from the coal mines,” Lorene said. She moved away and pulled her dress down. How very disappointing that was to me!

“Alright, Lorene. Meet me at the bend in the path and we will take a position where we can see him when he is coming home. Bring his rifle and some of his ammo so I can shoot him, and bring the $20.00.”

She rubbed her crotch across my face again and said; “I have to get home, David. I will meet you at the bend at 3:00 PM with the rifle and money.” Then she walked away. I watched her go until she was out of sight.

I guess she knew by then that I would do anything for her. I stayed there and waited for her to get out of sight. Then I headed home. It was only 10:00 AM, so I had some time to kill before I killed Lorene’s stepdad.

I walked down the mountain and thought about Lorene’s stepdad, and what he was doing to one of his stepdaughters. And trying to do, to Lorene. I would be glad to kill him, but I wanted to do it and get away with it. Sex and money were not worth going to jail for, were they? Or reform school!

The more I thought about Lorene, and what she was going to give me, the more determined to kill her stepdad I became. People like him needed to be killed, and I would be doing a favor for the whole world by doing it. That is what I thought, at least.

The main thing, of course, was I remembered how she smelled and looked in her panties, and to get closer to that sight again, I would do anything. Plus she was going to pay me $20.00. In cash!

I walked on toward home, the cowboy gunfighter on his way to his ranch. Yeah! I wished old Wyatt Earp was still around, so I could shoot him. Oh well, Lorene’s stepdad would have to do. The time passed pretty quickly while I was at home. I ate some lunch, pinto beans and fried potatoes and poke salad cooked up, and watched the clock. I didn’t want to be late.

My mama said, “Why are you so fidgety, David? What have you been doing that has you so jumpy?” “I’m not jumpy, mama, I just can’t wait to go play with Carl and Will this afternoon,” I said. She just looked at me with her eyebrows raised, which could mean anything. I looked away from her.

I left the house and started toward the bend in the path where I was supposed to meet Lorene. My family had found out about me shooting Mr. Norton, and I didn’t want them to know about this. They had helped me with the Mr. Norton thing, and might not want to help again.

When I got to the bend in the path I didn’t see Lorene. That got me sort of nervous. Then she stepped out from behind a tree up the hill and walked down to me. She had a long gun in her hands, and held it out to me.

I took it and was surprised to see it was a shotgun instead of a rifle. Holy Cow, now I would have to kill the man from up close, instead of shooting him from ambush like I had planned.

“This is a shotgun, Lorene, not a rifle,” I said. I guess she could see I was disappointed with the gun.

“It was what he had. I brought it and this box of bullets for you, David. I didn’t know what else to do. Do you know how to shoot it?”

“Yeah, I know how to shoot it.” I did, because I used dad’s shotgun to shoot squirrels for breakfast sometimes. I just didn’t want to get that close to the man when I killed him. I had no choice now, though.

We both heard someone coming up the path. “Quick, get behind those bushes, Lorene,” I said as I hid behind the bushes. Now I could see the man coming. I looked at Lorene and raised my eyebrows in a question. She nodded yes. This was her stepfather coming home from work.

I let the man get slightly past us and stepped out and fired the first barrel. It hit him smack dab in the center of the back and knocked him down. I walked up to him and fired the second barrel into his head. He was now dead as a door nail, I knew, with blood everywhere.

I headed up the mountain, motioning Lorene to come with me. When we got to the old mine entry, I tossed the shotgun and the unused shells into the deep crack by the mine opening. I knew the gun would never be found in the crack. Lorene handed me a $20 bill. I stuck it in my pocket real quick.

Then she walked into the entry and took off her skirt and panties. She took off her blouse and was now completely naked. What a sight! I thought about kissing her boobies or something, so I could tell my friends.

“Alright, David, come on and make love to me, like I promised you I would let you do,” She said. I said nothing. I didn’t know what making love meant, except hugging and kissing.

She pulled me down by her, by my hand, and reached over and unzipped my pants. Whoa. I didn’t realize she wanted to see my thing! No girl had ever done that, and it scared me.

“David, you have never made love to a girl, have you? “Well, I have kissed a few girls,” I said. “Take your pants off, David, and your shorts,” she said. I did as she said and she pulled me up on top of her. “Put your thing in me,” she said. Put my thing in her? No way! Was she crazy?

“Look, Lorene, I must go home to help mama. Maybe we could do this another time.” I was beginning to think she might be an “old whore” like I heard my older brothers talking about, and give me a bad disease.

I jumped up and put my pants and shorts back on. Then I ran toward home. I left Lorene there with no clothes on, and I didn’t look back. I had the $20 bill in my pocket, and I had seen everything Lorene had to show, so I was happy. I wasn’t about to put my thing in any girl. Heck Fire!

I heard the next day that Lorene’s stepdad had been found killed on the path. Most people said he was killed for a gambling debt. I said nothing, but I shook my head and groaned to show my sympathy.

He was just another man killed in the mountains over some wrong he had done. I never heard anything else about him, and Lorene and her mama and sister moved to Ohio. I never collected the rest of my debt from Lorene.

That was the start of my professional life as an assassin, and helped me to become adept at killing people. I knew from the time I was 10 or 12 years old that I liked killing people. Getting paid for it was even better.

I would do it many times, all over America. I did it in the army as a sniper, in Viet Nam. If it was a family matter, I did it free of charge. I did it for whoever would pay me, otherwise, but I always collected first.

© Copyright 2011 arbiter (arbiter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1794466-The-Hit-Man