*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1794478-Fights-Dont-Mix-Chapter-One
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Children's · #1794478
Its about a nineth grade girl named Kelly who is bullied by the entire school.
  I crept in the halls just before the bell was to ring and let every one in. I dare peek at the clock to see it strike seven and the  bell rings. I hear the roar of people down the halls and i look for cover. I see them coming and I quickly leap in the trash and close the lid, accidently leaving my pink scarf to hang outside of it. Then all I hear are May and Lauren talking.                                                                                                                                                                              May asks, "Isn't my latte way better then yours? Its still hot two... Hey, isn't that Kelly's... I'm done with this latte now, I better throw it away."                                                                                                                                                                              She opens the trash can and dumps every last drop of searing hot coffee on my brand new outfit. She then drops the cup on my head and they wait for me to stand up.                                                                                                                                                                                    "Oh, I'm sorry Kelly... I didn't see you in there. Was your everybody's trash breakfast buffet good? Here's some muffins to finish it," May appologizes sarcasticly.                                                                                                                                                                        She picks up a moldy muffin and stuffs it in my mouth. She then gets a pack of syrup and pours it on my head.                                                                                                                                                                                May and Lauren walk off laughing. I sigh and get out of the trash can.                                                                                                                                                                                    Why does every one pick on me? I think to myself. Then the prinicpal sees me a filthy mess and points at his office. I walk over there nearly in tears.                                                                                                                                                                                "Care to explain the Leaning Tower Of Trash to me?" Mr.Smith asks.                                                                                                                                                                                "Its what I told you last time. May and Lauren are bullying me!" I defend myself.                                                                                                                                                                              "Kelly, I told you more than a thousand times. May and Lauren aren't bullying anyone. They are straight A students, May and Lauren are the best cheerleaders we have had in a while, and they signed up for voulenteer work at the animal shelter,"  Mr.Smith says.                                                                                                                                                                                  I lift my head suddenly, "I'm the cheerleading captain! I'm better than them!"                                                                                                                                                                                Mr.Smith shakes his head,"Not anymore, May is now. Coach Dell switched it, you got kicked off the team ever since you punched May."                                                                                                                                                                                  "She made Lauren punch her and then blamed me!" I defend myself.                                                                                                                                                                                "Now thats enough, out of my office!" Mr.Smith commands.                                                                                                                                                                        I walk out of his office, bursting out in tears.
© Copyright 2011 Make it simple (pen.com at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1794478-Fights-Dont-Mix-Chapter-One