*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1794789-Charlie
by Autumn
Rated: E · Other · Tragedy · #1794789
The thoughts during the lifetime of an unfortunate man
Charlie


         There once was a boy named Charlie. Charlie was a little boy. He played soccer and Supernintendo. He was only nine so when he looked at girls he though, "I wonder if she likes Mario or Luigi more?"

         There once was a dude named Charlie. Charlie was a funny boy. He played several sports and hung out with his friends. He was only sixteen so when he looked at girls he thought, "I wonder is she likes me?"

         There once was a guy named Charlie. Charlie was an excentric boy. He played the lotto and went out for beers practically every night. He was only twenty-five so when he looked at girls he thought, "I wonder if she's easy?"

         There once was a man named Charlie. Charlie was a mature boy. He played "coach" mom and dad. He was only fourty-five so when he looked at girls he thought, "I wonder if she'd be willing to stay?"

         There once was a gentleman named Charlie. Charlie was an old boy. He played checkers and bingo. He was only eighty-two so when he looked at girls he thought, "I wonder if she's ever been as alone as I have?"


© Copyright 2011 Autumn (writedontfight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1794789-Charlie