*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1794872-REALITIES-OF-LIFE
by Irfan
Rated: 13+ · Article · Opinion · #1794872
This article is about the few realities which are often being ignored by people.
Life is another name of challenges. From the origin of a child it starts and it ends until you attain your concluding breath. You are always strong enough to face every challenge that comes into your life. The matter is that you must handle it the way it needs to be handled. If you succeed, you become stronger, but if you fail to overhaul, it makes you relatively weaker. But the moment of fact, it’s a relative tendency, you are still strong enough to conceal every of your wrong step. No doubt, it becomes one of the biggest challenges you face in life time. But, unfortunately, the moment of fact is that reality needs to remain in sight. It has to be faced, you have to face, and every one faces it.
Whatever in actual happens is reality, and whatever we visualize is only our very own possession, which comes into existence or it doesn’t, remains a question mark until it appears in the form of a reality in your life.
Visualization is a very useful practice, which helps you create goals, which provides you an ambition towards life and you attain a focus to catalog your ultimate desires. But what needs to keep in mind is, that you always visualize the best suited for yourself. Striving for the best is an excellent approach, but, the ladders which craft you reach the best goes through several goods as well.
The biggest mistake in life is that in the endeavor of the one big goal. You try to remain a long sighted person, which often develops a short sightedness, which wipes your intellect out of you. If you achieve that ultimate goal, you become the hero for yourself, but if uncertainty may happen, which mostly happens, makes you feel weak. Now, your short sightedness starts to play its role, and takes you into a dark world which you find entirely vacant, because this visual never belonged to you conscious. You had no visuals drawn with in it. It never belonged to your circle of concern. You always think superior, which shrinks your circle of concern, because your focus always remain stronger, which is an excellent approach. But, unfortunately, there are so many variables, which always deviate your focus, and here comes the need of contingency plans, which needs to go along in the strive for the ultimate attainment.
Facing the variables of life, productively, vigorously, courageously, resolutely is the key to success. Your little achievements bring you closer to the eventual. But this fact is the most complicated one to arrive into your conscious.
Haste comes in the middle, and misleads you from developing the acceptance of the real occurrence, which is eventually going to be the certainty of life. But, certain events often glint less fascination; hence your mind doesn’t want to acknowledge them and try to swerve for another opportunity.
But the question is, how long? How long will you walk off from what you have to face anyway. Your outrageous efforts can evade things for an instant, but time evokes itself.
Acceptance of the existent world, not letting the uncertainties off sight, belief in yourself, realizing that you can façade even the biggest challenge of life, enhances your circle of concern, and enlarges your vision, while your focus towards your ultimate desire remains a constant but only your vision maximizes. Now your every step is a step towards success, ultimate desire, eventual goal, actualization of your visualization.
© Copyright 2011 Irfan (m.irfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1794872-REALITIES-OF-LIFE