*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1795663-sfsd
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1795663
dgdsgsdgsd

I stared down at my half eaten strawberry poptart and sighed.


"Fine, I'll do it Emmett." I mumbled quietly. I looked up in time to see Emmett shoot up in the air and hit his chest with his fist.

"Ha, ha, YES! FINALLY! When Eddie boy comes home he wont know what hits him!" Emmett said excitedly. I sighed. Alice laughed.

"Are you seriously going to do it Bella?" Rosalie asked. I looked over towards her and smirked.

"Yes." Disblief crossed her face and she glared at me.

"I doubt you will." She grumbled. Emmett laughed and sat back down next to me. He rested one arm behind me back.

"Well," Emmett began. "She kind of has to since I'm here."

I rolled my eyes at him. I took another bite of my poptart was more cold than warm.

"When is he coming back?" I asked Alice after I swallowed the bite of food. She rose her hand up and was quiet for a moment.

"In twenty minutes." She said after a moment. I groaned. Emmett bursted out laughing.

"HA! I can't wait to see this! When Eddie comes nobody think about what is about to happen." He said after he was able to calm his laughter down. I turned towards Emmett.

"How am I supposed to do this excatly anyways?" I asked curiously. I hoped it wasn't bad but I knowing Emmett, it was going to be horrible.

"Hm," He thought for a moment as he rested his hand on his face. I rolled my eyes. "You're going to be in the backyard sitting there with a confused look on your face. When he asks you why you're out there, which I know he will, ask him who he is and just play it off from there. When he comes to us and asks us what happens, I'll deal with it."

I nodded and took the last bite of my poptart. I chewed slowly as I thought how I was going to play this off. I was a horrible actor and Edward knew that. I swallowed the last bite nosily and looked at Alice.

"Is he going to know that I'm acting?" I wondered. Her eyes were glazed for a moment before she answered.

"Nope, you're actually going to be good at acting this. Let me put some makeup on to help make you look more innocent." She said with a huge grin. I groaned but didn't even bother fighting her. She would win either way. She picked me up and raced me to her bathroom. She set me down on the counter and began to do her work.

"Okay, I'm just going to put some white eyeliner on to make your eyes look bigger and also some clear lipgloss. When you're okay there pucker your lips a little bit but not too much." She stated. I nodded and let her put my makeup on. A minute later she was finished. I turned around to look at myself in the mirror. My eyes did look bigger. I puckered my lips slightly and widened my eyes. I looked very innocent.

"Great! Now lets get you outside! Edward will be here in a few minutes." She picked me up and raced my down stairs.

"I have another idea. Lets make her dirty to make it seem like we lost her." Emmett commented. I raised my eyebrow.

"But wouldn't Alice be able to see me?" I questioned. I crossed my arms and looked at eachother.

"I can say we got in a fight and I wasn't focusing on you. Rosalie saw you living but didn't care to bother to tell us," Alice paused. "He wont know a thing."

I sighed and nodded. I headed out to the back door but got the air knocked out of me.

"Sorry Bells. Got to hurry up. Alice said Eddie will be here in four minutes. I'm going to take you by the lake and you walk over here, okay? Um, when Eddie asks what happened just say you hit your head and can't remember anything else. Say you saw this big house and was going to see if anyone lived here for help." Emmett said in a rush. He quickly set me down and threw dirt and mud all over me. I groaned but let him do it. It was a dare and I already said I would. Emmett stopped and looked at me for a second and nodded.

" 'Kay, start walking over to the house. See ya'." Emmett took off running. I sighed and began to stumble my over towards the Cullen's house. I felt something get caught on my foot and saw the ground coming towards my face at a fast pace. I felt something hard hit my head before blackness took over.

"Bella? Bella? BELLA?" I heard an angel call out. I groaned. I felt something cold touch me. I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful man above me with a worried expression.

"Huh?" Was my smart responce. I squinted my eyes as my head throbbed.

"Oh, Bella," He sighed. "Are you alright?"

"Bella? Who's Bella?" I asked curiously. The angel's eyes widen. He touched the side of my face and I winced.

"Aha! Damn! Bella is acting good!" I heard a booming voice say. I heard a smack and a grunt.

"No dumbass! Bella isn't faking it! She really forgot her memory!" A female voiced my ears. I felt my brows knit together. What?

"Oh, my Bella." The angel whispered. I closed my eyes as my head began to pound. I heard whispers but they were faint. Soon I couldn't hear anything.
© Copyright 2011 Fampire1010 (itsalexisloves at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1795663-sfsd