*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1795875-dark
Rated: E · Draft · Emotional · #1795875
its what lies behind the light
Its dark and cold, the air is bitter. Im all alone.I hear the cries coming from the cells next to me. i feel their pain like we are all one. one body one mind. i have been here so long i cant remember what the sun looks like or how it feels on my icy-cold skin. People are dying in here and all i can do is sit, but most of the time im trapped in my thoughts its like a nightmare you NEVER WAKE UP FROM.

Day 1
I woke up to the smell of death. The person who lived in the cell next to me has just died. And i wonder will i be next. Kris was my friend we use to talk all the time after lights out. Sometimes she would sneek in food and share it with me. Now with her gone and dead i feel alone. More alone than normal.Kris was in here because she brought a gun to school and started shooting all of the people that made fun of her. This is going to be hard knowing tha she is not here anymore. She is in a better place where there is no pain no judging no more anything.

Day 2
I could barely sleep last night. Im so scared whats going to happen to me? What is to become of me? I dont want to die here. I lost 20 pounds sense i have arived here 1 year ago. I can barely move. Im so week. i could die any day now.

Day 3
I am really sick i dont know if i will make it to tomorrow. I keep puking. Im shaking. I feel really cold even tho i know it is over 80 degrees in the cell.
© Copyright 2011 rose000 (jojo000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1795875-dark