*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1795959-Lamour-Inattendu
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ocean
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Dark · #1795959
Another chapter. Sive and Lauren discover a secret lesbian love between them.
A solitary street lamp illuminated the alleyway in which we stood, it's orange yellow light reflected from a nearby window. It was a clear, frosty night, the moon as pale as the ice that glittered underneath it's gaze. I zipped up my black denim coat, and pulled on my peaked, wool cap. Sive followed suit, her fingers fumbling with the zip on her leather jacket. Deciding to help, I pulled off my gloves and coaxed the zipper into place before pulling it up, blocking out the cold air.

We had just gone to a restaurant for a dinner to celebrate her promotion in her job. She was nineteen, and I barely eighteen. I had recently got a bonus from working in a cafe overtime and filling in for people, and I decided to spend that money for her. Making use of my new ID card, I ordered a beautiful, fruity white wine that I hadn't seen anywhere except Germany - Franconian wine. I was orignally going to order a chianti, but we had decided to go for the lobster dish rather than the meat. We drank our way through three bottles before deciding to leave, the last two people in the restaurant. We were ushered out the back door, as the front door had already been locked.

As we waited for a taxi, a freezing fog rolled in. Shivering, we huddled together to save warmth. Whether it was the wine or not, I don't know, but as I pressed closer to her, I felt an emotion swell up inside me that I would never have considered to be involved with the same sex. I looked into her eyes, and she stared back into mine. Suddenly, I didn't care about culture or what was considered "natural". I brushed back a stray lock of her mid-length brown hair, and let my other arm fall down behind her back, caressing her. She responded in the same nature, her arms reaching around my neck, releasing my blonde hair from under my jacket. Her hands were cold against my neck, sending a shiver down my spine, but I took no notice of it. Embracing, we pulled together. Her lips brushed mine, and I returned the gesture, until our lips locked into a passionate kiss. The fragrance of her perfume hung heavy in the air, mixing with my own and the mixture of scents eminating from the restaurants doors to form an aroma of pure beauty. Her mouth opened further, and I felt her tongue tip my lips lightly, urging me to allow it to enter, which I did so eagerly. The only sound I could hear was her breath, in and out. I could feel her heart beating in unison with mine, creating a chorus of joy and passion. Our breasts were pressed together, increasing the overload of feelings coarsing through my body. Sive pressed me against the wall, she being slightly taller than I. Letting her take the more dominant position, I wrapped my leg around her body slightly, stroking the back of her leg with my converse. Time seemed to slow down, the kiss lasting an eternity. I heard footsteps, and opened my eyes. Sive's eyes were shut as she immersed her self in the ecstasy of our newfound gay love. Looking past her, I saw a dark figure glide past, a long coat flowing behind it, a trail of smoke eminating from a lit cigarette. I was unable to focus properly, as Sive's body was blocking my view. I didn't care; I was too happy in our loving trance.
Feeling her pull away from me, I opened my eyes to find her gazing deeply into mine. I shivered as the space between our bodies widened and cold air rushed in to fill the gap. Sive looked to be in deep thought, and I knew what she was contemplating. I decided to ease her thoughts.
"Sive, I know what you're thinking, but what does it matter what people think of us? Does this feel right to you?"
She nodded and sniffed. "Yes, Lauren, but still...I've never...you know..." She left the sentence unfinished. I smiled and pulled her close to me.
"I know how this would be viewed, but I also know how I feel." I pressed my lips to hers and once again we became one, united by our newfound love.

An ear-splitting bang awoke me from my dream-like thrill, making me jump and causing Sive to bite down in shock, cutting into both my tongue and hers. We pulled away from each other, wide-eyed and frightened. Holding hands, we ran towards the epicentre of the sound. Turning the corner, I saw a figure sprawled out on the path, blonde hair stained with crimson, blood sprayed onto the nearby shop door, and flowing into the gutter. I sank to my knees in shock, Sive following suit. I fumbled in my jeans pocket for my phone, finding it and calling the emergency services. People arrived only seconds after us, but my tears blocked all recognition as I lay my head against Sive's, shaking in fear, falling into her loving embrace.
© Copyright 2011 Ocean (drust79 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1795959-Lamour-Inattendu