*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1795978-Negative-Energy
by Untorn
Rated: E · Other · Philosophy · #1795978
Negative energy is the cause of most troubles in life. Read to find help!
         Negative energy is like a plague it breeds and twists itself.  Sometimes you might even think it is a positive energy until it’s too late!  One of the hardest yet most important lessons to learn in life is to remove the negative energy in your life to free yourself.  You are saying to yourself “negative energy? This guy is crazy” Have you ever heard that bad things happen in 3’s?  Well, I think 3 is just a random guess, honestly bad things do happen together the reason being, and negative energy, once it starts it breeds and grows, and causes one thing after another.  You can control this!

         First you must gain control over your thoughts negative thoughts of any sort is like an open door to the wrong kind of force, wrong kind of energy.  This can breed anything from daily bad luck to real disasters, even if something bad was not going to happen if you think that way it is defiantly much more likely to be bad.  Buddhist monks have known this for century’s that the path to enlightenment must start with ones inner self.  They practice for years in meditating to be able to clear their minds of everything and to think negative is against the philosophy.  What I do to bring peace to my mind and soul, is to sit in a quiet location personal preference is a dark area as that relaxes me the most. Though you may want to be in a lighted area if you like that better.  And to clear your mind, there are many ways of doing this I use the “focus on my breathing in with the good air out with the bad, only I just imagine the air I’m breathing coming in and washing over my body In blue and removing the red negativity as I breath out. “Do this until you feel yourself cleansed and refreshed of the everyday.

         Also you must remove any negative “generators” from your life this can come in many different factors, but more often than not comes in the form of other people around you.  If you have a negative friend, or someone who is always bringing you “down” this is the sort of person you need to remove yourself from this is very important as said before it grows and it will attach to you.  A generator does not have to come in the form of a person it could be a computer, money, anything that brings negative thoughts or feelings.  Money almost always does this, unfortunately most of us cannot live without it as we are not all Buddhist monks, you must put yourself in a situation where u know money is required but you do not bring about the negative connotations of it.  For instance “spend my money on rent or buy this game, and put off rent” This would cause a negative flow of energy when you start to worry about bills and such.  I know it will never be 100% possible to avoid this, and I think money is the number one reason there is so much negativity in the world.  This is one of those necessary evils and we just must do as best we can to avoid its negativity. 

         There will also be bad things in the world, bad people places , even objects that bring about terrible things, this will never change, but if you take small steps to avoid as much as you can , within yourself and your controllable factors this will go a long way in freeing yourself from the bondage that the world brings and the heavy bricks we all carry with us.

© Copyright 2011 Untorn (untorn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1795978-Negative-Energy