*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1796186-A-lost-soul
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Drama · #1796186
The Scary Part of this childs life is her dad her mom and little sisster are dead. >:)
A Lost Soul
By: Kellie Long

My sister was only six when my dad killed her. My mom couldn't take it anymore of my dad's shit. So she hung herself.When my sister died i knew i had to get away from him before he got to me. Once my dad was asleep i packed my bag and ran out the door. My dad wouldn't know i left because he was drunk and passed out on the floor. I had to got somewhere where my dad wouldn't find me. It was getting cold and dark, so i went the the ally seven blocks down from my house. I was safe for the night. Or so i thought. The secound i opened my eyes i saw my dad. He grabed me so the a couldn't move or even breath. After 30minuets of walking he had thrown me in the trunk of his car. It was pitch black, I couldn't see a thing. About an hour later the car stoped. I didn't know where i was i knew this was the end for me. The trunk slowly opened. I opened my eyes, and there he was. My dad. He grabed me again. He threw me to the wall. He tied my wrists and ankles to the wall. Slowly he ripeed off my shirt. Feeling me, feeling my breasts. He kissed them. Then he pulled my pants down. Slowly putting it in and out of me. There was blood all over. I was crying. Trying to scream. I was glad it was over. But once he was done he shot me. And left.
© Copyright 2011 Kellina (kellogg12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1796186-A-lost-soul