*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1796687-Pysco-On-The-Loose
by Cookie
Rated: · Short Story · Crime/Gangster · #1796687
This story is about a serial killer who has "issues" of killing people just for "fun".
July 4th, 2009
10:06 am


"A case has been called about a man who likes to murder people in a "special" way." said deputy Johnson,slapping the file at my desk

I opened the file and I carefully looked at it.


Name:Kriss Minor
Age:27
Hight:6'1
Hair:Diry Brown
Eyes:Hazel
Criminal Records:Robbed a bank,shot a police officer and a S.W.A.T. member,had been to jail four times and drug possesions.
Special Features: Has a scar in his arm and a tattoo of a skull and crossbones on his neck.

"Well, I guess we have some case here." I said,still looking at the folder

"Good luck Hartz." he said,closing the door behind him

I got into my car and contacted the FBI anout Kriss Minor. They said that he's like an escape artist,which is going to be extremely difficult to catch him,but I believe it's going to be a challenge for me and the FBI.

I talked to one of my closest friends who works in the FBI for a couple of years now.

"That's him,Kriss Minor." I said,showing Jamie the folder

"I guess, i can do some research about him see what we're dealing with." said Jamie

"Alright,I understand." I said

After hours of "research" we finally located him. I sent a couple of S.W.A.T. officers and snippers out in the roof. If the plan comes out smoothly then no one gets hurt and that's including our target.

1:30 pm


We have him locked and surrounded he has no where to go. Eveyone is into place waiting for the signal which is when le leave the coffee shop we'll make our move.

I got my walkie-talkie and said,"He's coming,take your places everyone and wait for my signal."

Moments Later


"Ok,go ahead...get him!"

Everyone jumped out of their hiding spots,one of the memebers of the S.W.A.T. tackled Kriss down to the floor as I got my handcuffs and handcuffed him.


"You have no where to go."I said,getting him into my car,"And thanks again guys."


"No problem Hartz." said cheif


It was a quiet ride to the police station,but maybe too quiet. I know this guy guys' dangerous and unpredictable, but I can't let my guard down any moment. We've finally arrived, Kriss hadn't said a word ever since he'd got here and Im beginning to suspect that something fishy is going on here there's not doubt that he's making a plan to get outta here.


My team mate brought Kriss into the confession room.



"So,Kriss what's going on man?" said my team mate Jake,taking a seat as I stood besides him


Kriss chuckled


"What's so funny,Kriss huh?You think it's a game eh?It's all fun and games to you right?"I said,crossing my arms


He put and evil grin on his face and I knew that I had to step up my game a little bit more.


"Yes,that's right everything to me is all fun and games and that's how I kill my targets." Kriss replied with and evil tone,"That's why I one waiting to be killed right now."


"What are you talking about?Are you saying that someone is going to get killed right now as of this very moment?"said Jake concerned


He nodded,"But here's the thing, go to a computer and put www.canyousaveher.com and enter as a password 100567890."


I quickly got my laptop from my office and went back and typed what he said.


"Uh...Jake you better come and see this ASAP."I said, not beliving what I was seeing


"OH MY GOD." said Jake,about to explode of fear


There was a little girl tied up into a electrical chair and chained up arm to arm, leg to leg. On the far east of the building there was a doll into pieces separating the head,arms,and legs. The poor girl was screaming on top of her lungs and she's only 6 years old.



"Why would you do that to an innocent little girl?"I asked annoyed


He chuckled once again


"I ought to kill you right now Kriss." I said,as my anger is getting the best of me



(Well that's it for today,Until next time)






© Copyright 2011 Cookie (randomperson23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1796687-Pysco-On-The-Loose