*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1796972-I-Cant-Believe-You
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #1796972
Something that I just started typing.
I can’t believe you!


For the past couple of days you tell me all this stuff that you know i want to hear then tonight when a conflicts starts with your boyfriend you sit there and ignore me how can you say you are a real man and not a player. All i see is a player, a fake, a liar, and not a real man you could at least tell me what the fuck i did, but no you just ignore me you are the one who pursued me and started talking to me. I had a good life with someone I loved but I broke up with them, because I thought you were different, I guess I am the fool in this not you for even believing you. I was ready to settle down with you after only knowing you a couple days because you told me all these great things about you and we had so much in common. Why did you even bother me if you didn't want to take advantage of seeing who I was? Instead you crushed me now I know not to trust anyone ever again, it hurts more that I was lied to then the fact that I am getting the cold shoulder from you. I am not one of those guys who beg a man back or threaten to kill himself from being hurt; I have more respect of myself then to even think about doing that. I have tried in the past but I am better than that, if we don't become anything then hey I guess I had fun talking with you, but I am going to move on and find someone who wants me. A man who doesn't lie and come up with all these stories and things like you have done you are a great guy in your own way but I can't wait forever for you, either make up your mind now or say good-bye.
© Copyright 2011 CollegeGuy (collegewrit3r at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1796972-I-Cant-Believe-You