*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1797294-Paranormal-Pain
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1797294
Twenty year old Alyson comes across a supernatural being with a foot fetish for pain.
The job was simple. Watch the house while Alyson's aunt and uncle return back from an overnight stay in the suburbs. Alyson was an twenty year old girl who her relatives trusted a lot. They would pay her a reasonable amount of money to spend the night in their home making sure everything is safe. Her aunt and uncle live in large home in the upper class section of the suburbs. Even so, the area was subject to crime which is why they wanted someone in the house why they went away for business. Even though Alyson would have to be alone, there was plenty for her to do in the large house. There was a swimming pool, a game room that had a pool table, a big television, and a gym. It had everything it seemed, including something her folks did not tell her, but they didn't know it existed either.

Alyson arrived at the house around seven in the morning. She was wearing a sky blue t-shirt, black short shorts, and simple ballet flats on her feet. Her hair was long and dark brown She had an overnight suitcase with her that contained spare cloths, her bathing suit, and even some books just in case she felt like reading. Her uncle answered the door when she knocked and showed her in. He gave her a quick tour of the house, showed her where everything was, and right before leaving gave one last bit of instructions.

"Our cell numbers, plus other emergency contacts, are listed on this piece of paper." said Alyson's uncle setting it down on the kitchen counter.
"Keep all the windows and doors locked at night." said Alyson's aunt. "You never know if someone may try to get in."
"I'll be fine," said Alyson to her aunt and uncle. "I think I can watch the house for one day." She then gave her family a hug and locked the door behind them as they left. She then went to the upstairs bedroom she would be sleeping in and watched as they got into the car and drove off. If someone would have told Alyson that there was a ghost in the house, she would have never believed it. She would soon enough, but not in the way she'd ever expect. It wasn't long after her aunt and uncle left that things she couldn't explain began to happen.
"Alyson. Alyson." whispered a voice in her ear. She looked around, but could not see anyone. "Alyson. Alyson." the voice continued to say. Soon she found herself pushed onto the bed by an unseen force and her ballet flats were taken off her feet and she watched them float out of the room and down the stairs.
"What the?" she said to herself. "Hey! Come back with those." Alyson got up and made her way down the stairs cautiously.

She got to the living room where she saw her flats floating on the other side of the room. She started to make her away over to her shoes when the foot rest of the chair moved in her path right as she walked by. She stumbled over the rest and hit the floor somewhat hard. She picked herself up and fixed her shirt when the flats flew by her face. Alyson tried to grab them real fast, but the lung for them caused her to trip over the foot rest again and she fell to the floor once more. Getting fed up with the rest, she picked herself up and kicked the rest really hard with her right foot. Unfortunately, her bare toes connected with the wooden base the rest resulting her in grabbing her toes and hopping up and down say "OW OW OUCH OWW OOOOOOHHH YEOWCH OOOOWWWW!" After hopping for a little bit, she sat down in the chair and began to rub her toes. She even began to kiss them as well making sure each toe got a smooch. When the pain in her toes subsided she got up and began looking for her flats again. They whooshed by her and headed into the kitchen.

Alyson sort of dreaded the idea of the shoes flying around the kitchen because there was the potential for a lot of damage to her aunts dishes and kitchen. Luckily, she spotted the flats sitting on the floor near the back door. As she made her way towards them she got a bad feeling that something was behind her. It was a bad feeling felt in the behind also, when a large frying pan smacked her butt really hard. "OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW!" she screamed. Instead of grabbing her butt, she just turned around to see what happened, but there was nothing there. She received another hard smack in the butt as a result. Alyson shouted in pain once more and this time grabbed her rear and began to bounce around shouting in anguish. In all the bouncing around, she came face to face with the frying pan. She stood there stunned and unsure what to do until the pan suddenly fell from the air and landed on her bare left foot.

"YEEEEEOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW OOWWWWW WOOOOOOWWWWW!" she shouted really loudly and grabbed her foot in her hands. "OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!" She began to hop around the kitchen in pain. "Oh my foot my poor foot. YEOW!" She hopped over to the kitchen table and pulled out a chair and sat down. She lifted her left foot and sat it on the edge of the chair to inspect it. The pan landed on the top portion of the foot hitting the tops of the toes a bit. It made even wiggling her toes sore, but she still did it away massaging the pain away afterwards. While doing so she watched her flats literally walk past her like someone was wearing them. She followed closely behind to see where it would go. Her flats met up with a pair of black boots with thick soles and the pair of shoes made its way out the front door. Alyson followed both intrigued and confused at the same time. The shoes made its way towards the back where they went into the pool ground.

Alyson was very surprised by the sight she was looking at. The pair of shoes was sitting on some lounge chairs with their feet pointed upwards like they were actually lounging. She wasn't sure what to make of it really. Little did she know, however, garden gloves were fiddling around in the shed out back. It came out quietly with a pack of matches and secretly stuck them in between her right toes and even under her soles as well. The matches were all lit roughly the same time and surprisingly burned quickly. It wasn't long before the quiet yard became a noisy hall as Alyson screamed from the flames lapping at her foot. "YEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW OW OW OW!" she yelled as she immediately clutched her right foot in her hand. She hopped into the open spinning in circles crying and fanning her hot foot.

The pair of shoes became startled by her presence and go up out of the chair and headed back into the house away from Alyson. She had sat down at the pools edge to dip her burned toes in the water to cool off. When the door slammed shut, Alyson turned her head and knew where the shoes had gone, but she had forgotten about the garden gloves. Alyson got up and took her foot out of the pool to dry. Her slender body matched with her tall height made her look all the more sexy to the human eye, but to spirits it was sexy only when she was dancing. One of the gloves swung back and gave Alyson a hard slap to her butt causing her to shout and grab her rear again.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOO my poor butt!” she said as she was rubbing it. The garden gloves then came in front of her and did a taunting motion that got her fired up. Alyson gave chase to the gloves as it made its way towards the front of the house. What she didn’t know what the garden gloves had laid down small rocks along the path to make her run uncomfortable. She didn’t notice them in time and ran directly over them. “OUCH OW OW OW OUCH!” she said in no particular order as she stepped on each rock. The rocks were not sharp, but they were uncomfortable to step on which allowed the gloves to disappear while Alyson had to stop and examine her soles. “OOOOO OOOHHHH! Those darn rocks really hurt.” As she put her right foot through the doors threshold, the door suddenly slammed on her toes. “YEEEEEEOOOOOWWWW!” she cried out as she snatched her toes in her hand and began to hop around the front of the house. “OUCH OW OW OUCH OUCH OOOOHHHHH OW! She stopped hopping in front of the door but she still clenched her toes. She eyes up the house wondering what the heck was going on. Why are shoes and garden gloves attacking her? Why her feet?

Alyson set her foot down and began to ponder on how she would get inside. Then she remembered about a spare key her aunt hid under the flower pot that stood out front the door. Sure enough it was there, and she got back into the house. Alyson shut and locked the door behind her and listened to see where the shoes had gone. She heard footsteps coming from the upstairs so she tip toed her way up to get the drop on them. As she climbed the stairs she saw her ballet flats standing at the end of the hall with the heel side facing toward her. The perfect opportunity to grab them. Alyson quietly snuck up behind her shoes and lunged toward them and snatched them up with one in each hand.

“WHA HA!” Alyson laughed. “I got the drop on you now didn’t I?” That’s when she felt a spiritual presence in front if her and when she looked down she saw the boots right in front of her. One of the boots raised up high in the air, then descended down right on her right toes heel first with the strength of a guy who worked out a lot at the gym.
“YEEEEEOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW WOOOOOOOOWWWWWW” she yelled as she let go of her flats and grabbed her really sore toes in her hand and began to hop up and down. “OHHHHHH my poor toes! YEOW my tootsies have been tenderized! OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!” She began to hop in a circle and when she turned around there was her flats. She stopped hopping to stare at her flats. She watches as one flat flew up in the air and moved to its left side. It then swatted her hands that was clasping her toes causing her to let go and put her foot down. The flat then returned to the ground and the other flat rose up and came right down on the same toes the boot did. “YEEEEOOOOOWWWWW!” Alyson cried and resumed hopping up and down while clutching her sore toes. The pair of shoes then made its way back downstairs.

Alyson continued to hop around for a while. The two stomps on her toes made them feel broken or near broken. The best term she could used was destroyed, but her toes were as red as her fingernail polish so she meant it when she said her poor tootsie wootsies were throbbing. She hopped into her room and shut the door behind her where she jumped onto her queen sized bed and began to bring her toes back to health. She rubbed and kissed them many times over and over. Then a letter slid under the door. She limped over to get it and read it carefully. The letter read that the sprits were apologizing for their antics and wanted to apologize and return her shoes. Foolishly she opened the door and as such, the black heavy boot gave a quick stomp to her injured toes and ran off back downstairs
“OWWWWWWW” Alyson cried as she clenched her toes and hopped back toward the bed. Her toes were so sore, she began to suck on them to make them feel better, which it did. After sucking on a toe she’d give it a kiss and move on to the next one. “Oh my poor tootsies. Why are they abusing my wittle tootsie wootsies?” Alyson stayed in her room for the rest of the morning and even for part of the afternoon. She shoes never came back upstairs to bother her either. As evening approached though, she was hungry and wanted food. Alyson found a rubber mallet sitting in the closet of her room and took hold of it. For whatever strange reason, she felt she could use it to defend herself. Alyson quietly made her way downstairs and into the kitchen. So far no sign of the shoes. Alyson looked all around the kitchen before she deemed the area safe. Not to waste time, Alyson just made some peanut butter sandwiches.

Not long after she finished making them she could hear footsteps coming from somewhere. They didn’t sound like they were coming from above, nor were they coming from the floor she was on. No, it was from the basement. She had an “ah ha” moment as she found the door leading to the cellar and locked it. Alyson had a big smile on her face thinking she had just outwit her foes when she was greeted by the garden gloves who was wielding the rubber mallet she had forgotten to take with her. With no warning, the gloves used the mallet to smash poor Alyson’s left foot.
“OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!” she rapidity said while clenching her foot and hopping around. The garden gloves went to try and unlock the door, but Alyson took a chance and grabbed the gloves to prevent them. She would have thought she was wrestling a guy if she didn’t see for herself it was just a pair of gloves. The glove holding the mallet in it’s hand suddenly let go of it and it crashed down right onto her left foot again. “YEEEEOOOOWWWW” she shouted, but she didn’t let go of the gloves. Alyson managed to over power the gloves, even on one foot, and opened the cellar door real quick and tossed them in, slamming the door shut and locking it. Then she proceeded to hop around while holding her sore foot. She could hear pounding and banging on the door, but it didn’t matter. They were trapped. To make sure they stayed trapped, Alyson propped a chair on the door just incase. She finally got to sit down in the living room with her sandwiches and eat in peace….after giving her poor left foot a much needed massage.

Alyson slept downstairs on the couch just so she could catch the spirits trying to escape. Had the spirits not possessed the shoes they could have, but the spirits weren’t counting themselves out just yet. Next day, Alyson took advantage of the swimming pool and all the fun she didn’t have while being tortured by the spirits. She did this until her aunt and uncle arrived home to find her safe and sound.

“Have a good time?” asked the aunt.
“Oh yes,” replied Alyson. “I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to enjoy everything before you would come back.”
“Good good.” said the uncle. “Maybe you could house sit another time.
“Perhaps.” replied Alyson even though she new it wasn’t likely. She helped them bring their bags in and then went to pack her own bags, which meant to go get her shoes. When she opened the door to the cellar the boots, her flats, and the gloves were nicely sitting at the top step. She grabbed just her flats, slipped them on, said her good-byes to her relatives, collected her generous pay, and made her way to her car. She packed her bags into the car and stood outside looking at the house one last time. “Glad that is over with.” Suddenly her right foot suddenly jerked involuntarily banging the car’s tire. “OWW’ she said. Then her right foot picked up into the air again involuntarily and slammed down on her left foot. “YEEEOOOUUUCCHHH!” She wanted to grab her foot, but her shoes kept pulling her towards a large rock used as decoration in the front of the house. He left foot cocked bag and then gave it a swift kick. “YEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!” This time Alyson had the power to kick her flats off and then grabbed her sore left foot and began to hop around her car in pain.

Alyson had learned that her ballet flats were possessed by the spirits even outside the house. She continued to hop around the driveway in pain. Alyson was flexible enough to kiss her toes while standing on one leg. Even then, her flats came over and stomped on her right toes that were continuously injured throughout her stay. Alyson yelped in pain and switched feet and began to hop about while holding her sore toes in her hand. She did this for only a little bit before jumping quickly into her car and drove away as fast as she could leaving behind her flats to haunt another day, as long as it wasn’t another one of her days.
© Copyright 2011 Trapper26 (trapper26 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1797294-Paranormal-Pain