*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1797756-The-Enchanted-Forest
by Julia
Rated: · Other · Fanfiction · #1797756
Be glad with what you got, one day you might lose it and regret.
The Enchanted Forest



Once upon a time, there used to be an Enchanted Forest. It was a place where peace and love was reality, pain was unknown and fear didn’t exist. Almost. Because even though the animals lived in the most wonderful place and had the most incredible looks, there was one thing missing. In the Enchanted Forest, it used to be night. Always. The only time the animals could see some of the beauty was when it was full moon, so the moon shined bright enough to give the Enchanted Forest some light. But the animals wanted more, they wanted to be able to enjoy their beauty every day, every minute. There was one way to make this possible. If someone survived the Path of Fear, the sun would wake up and the Enchanted forest would get to know daylight. Finally. All animals hoped that one day some animal would be brave enough to go to the Path of Fear. But the only one who might be brave enough was an old unicorn. He had no name, he didn’t care about beauty. He loved the Enchanted Forest as it was, dark and realistic. Anyway, the animals kept asking him to go the Path of Fear and one day, he went. Even though he knew it could cost him his life, he did it for his friends. He went, he was fearless. He survived. The night slowly turned into day. But  that was not the only thing that changed, the Enchanted Forest started to lose its magic. The vanity of the animals had to be punished. The picture perfect world became a ordinary forest, fairies became human. Unicorns became horses. Animals lost their voice. All magic was gone. Almost. Cause once a month, when it’s full moon, all animals become enchanted again.



(299 words)
© Copyright 2011 Julia (xxjuliaa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1797756-The-Enchanted-Forest