*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1798370-People-are-irreplacable
Rated: · Column · Emotional · #1798370
Describing complicated relationships.
There is no replacements for people.

Dont leave me alone, dont leave me alone with my thoughts. When people are around, I feel forever alone. A big empty gap inside me that is never full.Only you can fill it. When i'm with you I feel alive, on top of the world, ready for a surprise. Your warm personality makes me feel happy, and it doesnt feel like reality. Your beautiful face lightens up like the sun, and your always ready for fun. You fill my empty heart with joy, and I experience what is feels like to love someone again, even though I know it will end in pain. I hate the feeling i'm falling for you more and more, because if we break up I will just hit the floor. I feel myself falling deeper, but I cant stop it,i'm just falling deeper and deeper into a black hole, you keep catching me, but in the end I will end up on the floor with a thud, forced to pick myself back up, cry for several days straight, abandon all hope and faith, depending on my friends to cheer me up again, all for you. Then the cycle just goes round. We're all stuck in reverse, but really, for what? You just let the people treat you like muck, make yourself vulnerable, put your feelings on the line, but people seem to think its fine? Pictures never change, but when the people do, its painful to even glance at a picture of a happy memory of you two. Your thoughts on people change, but the memories wont, you cant forget your feelings when they were so strong. One day you might walk past them, the memories and feelings all come flooding back like what happened in the past. It makes it hard for them to be your friend, and it all just leaves you in a dead end. You turn your lights off at night, you hear nothing, you start thinking about someone you miss, and it haunts you for life. The sound of silence is ruined by you sobbing, like someone has robbed your heart and ran away with it. Mascara tears running down your face, dont you wish people were easy to replace?
© Copyright 2011 Dinosaur. (dinosaur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1798370-People-are-irreplacable