*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1798505-Communication
by kots
Rated: · Essay · Other · #1798505
My first note on a topic. Just to see if I could write a usefull essay on any topic.
Communication is giving information. It means giving meaningful message to someone. Communication happens everywhere. It can be in the form of oral,written,actions,body language,eye contact,sign language,facial expressions,gestures,silence,etc.

       

Every person should be able to communicate well. A teacher with their students, so the fear to speak that most students have ,can be removed. A doctor should be very clear about what problem his patient has and treat him accordingly. A small baby communicates with his or her other through his gestures or by crying.



So with all these examples there is one thing that is very important .i.e.Understanding. The purpose of the communication should be very clear. Every communication will be completed when it is understood properly. There should be interaction between two persons, only then it will be an active conversation.



The message should be properly send or else it can be misunderstood by the other person. Communication should be very effective specially in business world. The businessmen must know how to communicate effectively without wasting much time of their clients or customers.



Effective communication also includes a good customer relationship. Customer will have trust bcoz of good relation , and it will be easy to make the communication effective . Communication should be such that it attracts attention .



I read somewhere that  "communication comprise 55% body language, 38% tone of voice, 7% content of words".

© Copyright 2011 kots (lachmankotak at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1798505-Communication