*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1798509-The-Moon-has-a-Lover
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Chapter · Dark · #1798509
Chapter 2, Taiyo
I am Taiyo leader of the Sun Clan. Let me tell you about myself.



I am a vampire. I am the eldest of two children. I am named after the past leader, my grandfather. And right now, well lets just say I am not in the best conditions.



My mother announced I was to be wed only three hours ago. When I found out who that would be, it scared me. My younger sister, Sora had known of this for months. For it was to be Tsuki of the Moon Clan.



My Grandfather and her Grandmother are old friends, and had decided it on their own. They said it would be best if the Sun and the Moon, Water and Fire, were brought together, to make an unstoppable alliance as one, and produce the ultimate child with the powers of the moon and sun. They had already decided on a name. Yet, Mistress Tsuki had said: 'Tsuki has no idea about this. She doesn't know that you are coming to stay with me. Do not let her find out.'



I took those words to heart. During my thinking session Sora stopped into my quarters, "Brother dear, a girl name Tsuki wishes to see you. She looks suspicious. Shall I take her away," She asked, then the Tsuki I was to wed approached my door. The only way to tell the two apart, was that Mistress Tsuki never ever wore nail polish or makeup.



Tsuki always wears nail polish and makeup.



In truth, Tsuki scared me. She after all is the element that destroys fire. She always wore blue. We have known each other since we were younger than our siblings. She had always worn blue. Today she was wearing a blue silk dress that was worn to parties. Her soft grey eyes were sparkling in the dim candle light with the appearance of blue eye liner and silver eye shadow. Her hair was tied into a beautiful blonde bun that sat graciously on top of her head with strands of hair hanging at the sides of her gorgeous face. Her nails had a soft blue with professional-looking white dots covering it. Her cheeks had a shimmering blush gently painted on, that lit her whole face.



In truth, she was a true picture of beauty.



"Taiyo," she stated looking at me with the sparkle in her eyes I longed for, "I understand that Grandmother doesn't know, but I am fully aware of our engagement."



I shooed Sora away, got up and closed the door behind Tsuki, and gingerly took her soft creamy hand. "My dear Tsuki, remember what we said when we started? What they don't know won't hurt them," I said as her other arm was swung around my neck.



"Very true, the fact that we have been seeing each other since we were 16 makes it great since we are to be wed, saves you the trouble of buying a ring and going through the emotional stage of proposing," she replied, taking her hand from mine and locking it with the other one around my neck, as my arms slid around her waist and locked there, she stood on her toes, and kissed me with intense passion. Then, I had no choice but to end it. Not for air (since we didn't have to breathe) but for something that I had to ask her.



I pulled out a vinyl box with all my love and passion for her inside. Then I knelt on one knee and showed her the small square. "Tsuki Shiro Kidono, I love you with all my heart, soul and mind. Would you do me the extreme pleasure of marrying me?"



All I then heard was a gasp.
© Copyright 2011 x=-DeathMetal-=x (x-deathmetal-x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1798509-The-Moon-has-a-Lover