*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1798544-Murder-in-Caelum-Brainstorming-Ideas
Rated: 13+ · Outline · Action/Adventure · #1798544
Just my ideas for my story so tht I can get feeback on them and perfect my book.
Murder in Caelum-part 1 of the Angelic Requiem series/plot summary


Alessio D'Avola is a kid on the brink of becoming a man who wished for a miracle to become a normal kid with a pretty NORMAL life compared to the one that was sadly brought upon him. Not someone who lives a dangriously alarming life for such a young fellow. I meen he never asked to be a hitman for his own father who leads a clan called Uramada that is part of the Italian De Lucan mafia. What kid who is only 17 is asked to go hunt a figure down just because h/she owes money to his father and to do this all before dinnertime? Oh by the way, its a Italian original, spagetti and meatballs! Alessio's family is by far one of the richest in Italy, mainly because they rob poor citizens of there wealth and fortune. Why? Because they can, because they have the power and resources and connections to do so. So Alessio should be a pretty happy guy right? No not right! He is tired of being a tool for his father and feels as if this life of his was brought to him against his will. Everyday, he thinks of a way to try to escape this life, not being able to because of his father's constant threats to kill his mother because he is a all mighty powerful figure and blah blah blah...and that her mother is to frightend to flee her husband she once loved long ago when things were different blah blah blah...he's the beast and she the beautiful wife forgotten by him. But one day, the answer Alessio seeked for his freedom came at last. But not quite the way he wanted it to. Alessio is given a job from his father Luciano like usual, "I want u to hunt and track down a group of weapon salesman tht sold me broken and useless 50 calibur sniper rifels and finish them off for there disrespect to the Uramada clan." So Sure Alessio went and fulfilled his request but doesnt exactly make it back this time for those spegatti and meat balls. He was shot and killed, dropped dead and lifeless in a puddle of his own blood. Now heres where the unatural happens. Apparently one of the weapon's salesman was a fake. He wasent part of the group. Hell is it possible hes not even etirely human? As Alessio's eyes droop and his vision fades, he takes one last look at the one guy who shot him and could have sworn he saw dark brown feathery wings sprout from his back. How foolish. Almost 3 days pass by after Alessio's death. When...suddenly he wakes up as if this was just one long ass dream he had, and finds himself in a cascate. Totally confused, and terrified and breathing heavily he finally realizes he was in his own grave. Now he has no memory whatsoever of wht happened to him in the last 3 days when he died, but somehow he came back and everyone thought him lost. He never had much friends to begin with, being a feared hitman for a clan tht belongs to a mafia can have tht effect. and now he is free of his fathers chains. So many questions drift threw his mind though tht he knows he will need answers too. And another thing he knows is tht his killer was definitly not human. He was killed by an angel or something along tht nature and brought back from the ashes like a phinex. His top priority now is to change his whole identity, be known by a different name, a name with meaning behind it, start a new life and once on track help his mother and stop the mafia wars, find the one tht killed him and confront him for answers, some tht might even be so shocking tht it could change the world. Y did this non-human figure kill me? was it to give me a second chance or is there another reason? How was I even brought back to life? Wht happened to me those 3 days? Y do I now have a strange tattoo across my whole back? Y do I feel different? Like maybe I am nolonger entierely human as well? And y is it now I can see things more clearly than ever before? as if major secrets were hidden from my naked eye?


Murder in Caelum-character bios

Alessio D'Avola, later on known as Lorenz Emilio Moretti- The protagonist of the story with a self-centered like attitude who often keeps himself isolated from anyone else but his mother who he is certain is the only one that ever understands him as a person and his many emotions surging through his mind like angry waves clashing with one another. Due to the life brought upon him on a silver platter against his will, he has difficulty trusting anybody and feels no remorse whenever his actions may hurt another. Ever since his tragic 8th birthday where he lost his brother Adriano in a incident, his father Luciano who favored Adriano over Alessio, found it necessary to avenge the death of his beloved 2nd child by joining a mafia created by a family known as the De Lucans and was able to create his own clan tht branches off of the overall mafia tht he named Uramada. Alessio never fully understood y this action made by his father would help avenge his little brothers death, but apparently his father Luciano just wanted to have access to all the guns hoping tht one day at pure luck, he would come across those( a huge group of concealed figures wearing wht looked like theater masks similar to wht the phantom of the opera wore but some were a moon like silver) tht killed his son right during the ceremonial festival tht was celebrating Alessio's birthday.



So ever since tht unfaithful event tht Alessio's father calls Reapers Kiss or Mietitori Bacio, Alessio has become his own fathers assassin for his clan and the De Lucan mafia killing off or pretty much doing whatever hes told by his father. At first Alessio's missions were simple and very easy and straight forward, he usually only had to make sure weapon shipments and other gear always made it safely to any of De Lucans allies without anyone being ambushed in the process of the deliveries. so he was more of a bodygaurd at first. protect anyone tht his father hired to work for his clan and of course his father himself. But for whatever reason as years grow buy his missions became way more bloody and ludicrous. Almost like his father was losing his mine or something and just wanted see ppl dead like his son was. Almost two years before Alessio was 17, Luciano somehow tracked down one of the masked guys all those years ago tht were in on the murder of his son. But somehow almost immediately even, the masked prisoner escaped before he was even delivered back to the D'Avola's castle.The ones delivering the prisoner were all killed in the most gruesome ways tht lets just say they looked like a deer split open with a butchers knife right down the middle so tht they were cleaved in two, there organs and everything spilling out like a smashed pinata hanging by a rope. The search and rescue team sent by Luciano were mystified when they found them and had no idea wht could have possibly done tht to them but did not believe tht it was the prisoner tht escaped. There was noway. It looked almost like some kind of huge animal might have gotten to them. Luciano was furious though and it was not even because his fellow clan members were gruesomely killed but because the prisoner escaped. Than things got even weirder, It became clear tht somewhere along the road Luciano lost his heart because he became almost as ruthless as whatever killed those men. he would order just about anyone to be killed for the most ridiculous things such as one time on his and his wifes anniversary, someone lost his gift during the shipment process to there home, tht Luciano was trying to give his wife, it was a  necklace beautiful beyond comparison to any other necklace ever made, and he ordered Alessio for the first time, to take away someones life without even a good reason.



This started happening for a long while and Alessio always refused because back than he actually did care about ppl back than, before his brother died things were perfect, but it all went downhill and slowly he started hating the world for wht happened to his brother and wht is currently happening to his mother and father. So Alessio denied doing these tasks his father would ask of him tht resulted him taking another mans life and his father would always be outraged and say tht he was betraying his family and tht Alessio had no honor and respect for him and didnt care about anyone. But other than tht his father never did anything to him till shortly after Alessio's 16th birthday which wasent even a birthday at all but just him sneaking out to see Italy at night. His father finally threatened to kill his own wife if Alessio did not bide by his wishes and demands. Alessio right there at tht moment knew his father had cracked and tht he is just simply evil  letting his grieve and desire for revenge to take over and corrupt him and nolonger even searching for those responsible for the death of his son but instead just pretty much killing anyone tht annoys him. he wanted to strike down his father just for the very suggestion he made but knew he couldn't. It just wouldnt be right for him to kill his own father. But killing other instead was not much better he insisted on himself but he still decided tht he simply did not have the strength to kill hos own father but promised himself tht one day somehow he would set things right even tht meant tht one day he would have to kill his own father. So with regret at first, he killed anyone his father wished him too to keep his mother alive. but he did it so often tht soon he thought nothing of it and it was so easy for him to kill another man tht he hardly considered it harder than walking ot talking. which than leads us to the present of our protagonists story where he is granted a second chance at everything but not the way he was hoping for and later on there r many choices he must make to follow.

current age: 17

birth: August 25th of 1993

eyes: electric blue(later on with a hint of gold mixed in)

hair: dark chocolaty brown, nearly looks black, spiked and one thin strand of hair always droops for whatever reason and is usually in the way of his right eye

height: Average, about 5:9, 5:10

weight: 180 pounds

built: Normal average height, with a oval shaped face and a fair bit of neck exposed. has semi thin lips, a medium sized nose with somewhat small nostrils and the tip of his nose pointing straight outwards, ears r neither big nar small and the earlobes are completely attached giving him a recessive allele. Body is bulky and very muscled making him look like 2010's next top male model. Has slightly more muscle in his legs than in his arms or biceps or triceps. Is broad shouldered and never hunches but rather walks with his back straight .

sense of style: Wears more formal like clothing usually due to him always serving his father like a butler or bodyguard. But often he is always wearing a white buttoned long-sleeved and silky shirt with very thin grey lines crossing the shirt horizontally and a black vest which is worn for style but also protection. The vest contains within it a panel or also known as a vest-shaped sheet of advanced plastic polymers tht is composed of Kevlar sewn together using Kevlar thread while the non-woven spectra shield is coated and bonded with resins, in this case, Kraton, and than sealed between two sheets polyethylene film. The vest is strapped on by strands of cloth and metallic buckles. His pants look like slacks, dark black with silvery lines running across horizontally. Always wears a pure silver chained necklace with a pure silver catholic version of the cross dangling from it. wears a set of earrings tht look like sparkling microscopic diamonds from far away.



Arias Galoleia- Very little is known about this figure but tht he hides his identity behind a moon silvery looking mask made out of very tough material similar to marble and the slt tht he looks through r so thin tht it would seem impossible to look through him. He wears a very long trench coat similar to wht Neo from the Matrix wore tht has attachable buttons and a collar tht covers up his whole neck. Wears black slacky pants with a black belt designed to look like a snake slithering around ur body as if colling to strangle u to death and the belt buckle is pure silver of a snake face with its tounge sticking out and has a fierce stare as if it iis about to attack u. Wht most dont know about this character is tht his belt is actually a weapon tht is half mechanical and half magic . It can transfor into his weapon called Keisha which is in fact a sword tht also can morf into a whip at will. Its a excellent combination in case he ever has to attack anyone from far distance, he can just reel them in with his whip form than morf keisha into the double edged sword and stab them when they got close enough. The weapon activates whenever he presses against the snake buckles left eye which gleams red like rubies with a hungry blazing fire look about the eyes. The snake buckle than becomes the pommel of the blade and the the rest of the belt is the sword which looks dark like black onyx with rough edges all along the blade tht looks as if it can tear through even metal. The only thing u can of the boys actual apperance his alittle of his eyes and his hair which is jet black and rather long enough tht it nearly reaches the slits of his mask. His hair looks rather messy, sometimes spiked or sometimes the hair simply runs down the sides of his face. One other weapon of his is called Rozemund which is a huge broadsword tht can also become two dual swords.



Believe it or not this bizarre and fierce looking figure is one of the assassins tht was present during Reapers Kiss incident. But wht roll he played in the event is unknown and whts even wierder is tht somehow along the way Lorenz becomes this figures best friend but Arias never reveals who he rly is , for his own personal reasons till he thinks the time is right.



current age: unknown, however he looks around the same age as a teenager who just reached adulthood

birth: month unknown, year unknown, Looks no older than a very young adult but acts as wise some old ancient wisemen from long ago who talks in a suphisticated like accent(when he does talk cause he rarely does)

eyes: Topaz

hair: reaches the slits of his mask and is as dark as the night itself. Often looks messy and choppy or sometimes simply runs down on all sides of his face.

height: 5:11

weight: unknown

built: Rather tall with a slim body and looks more as if he could run for hours on end and never get tired and could easily dodge a few incoming blows made at him. Nothing can be said about his face although the mas he wears gives a rather mysterious and uneasy and even alittle frightening apperance to him.He's supposed to be one of the good guys? Holy crap wht would a bad guy look like? Also Lorenz always states tht Arias seems alittle top fast for any mortal hes ever seen. Hell even The Flash would have difficulty competing with this guy. Lorenz could swear tht sometimes whenever Arias would move time itself slows all around him or maybe hes just moving so fast tht everything is sorta backtracking. Not to mention whenever Lorenz would even blink for a minute, Arias would always be somewhere way farther away from where he just was a second before as if he just teleorted there.

sense of style: Always wants to conceal himself and usually wears dark clothing and his mesmerizing mask.



The seven archangels

1.Michael

2.Gabriel

3.Ralphiel

4.Uriel

5.Raguel

6.Zerachiel

7.Remiel




Murder in Caelum-settings


Milan, Italy- Milan is in northwest Italy in the Lombardy region, about 30 miles south of the Alps. It is very near the Lake district, including Lakes Como and Maggiore.



Malpensa airport-to the northwest, is a big international airport. The Malpensa Express train connects the airport to Cadorna Station near Milan's historic center. The smaller Linate airport to the east serves flights from Europe and within Italy and is connected to Milan by a bus service.



city of Rio- located in Milan Province, region Lombardy, zone northwest Italy.



Kolasi(Hell)-Hell was created when Lucifer was banished from Heaven  by his own brother Michael who was obeying God's will. Lucifer was once a angel like Michael and just as powerful as him.Lucifer however did not see eye to eye with God and his will to forgive those tht sinned. Lucifer believed all of them should be punished severely for all time for there evil deeds and eventually Lucifer was considered too much of a threat and burden to have in Heaven and was cast away to Oblivion, a place of endless darkness created by Michael himself which only Michael could reopen. But somehow Lucifer found a way to escape and had such power tht he created his own demain where he would do exactly wht he said. Since God cannot look upon sin he cannot even enter Lucifer's domain but one day will have Michael and an army of angels come down to finish the job. But Lucifer has already grown so powerful tht assaulting Hell would be something tht cannot happen for quite some time till Michael is rdy. Every time Michael has enough angels to even make an assult on hell, Lucifer sends hords after hords of demons in disguises as well as fallen angels to attack humans on Earth so tht Michael is always forced to send his army to Earth instead in order to protect the innocent. This pretty much goes on for a long time till recently Michael thinks he has finally found a solution...



Limbo(first circle of Hell), city of Avis(french word for judgement), The Ghost Freighter Morzan- Limbo is much like Pergatory, although this is the waiting room for Hell. So many are sent to Hell for numerious reasons that many have to wait before actually entering Hell's inner circles of punishment. If your lucky, you might be the few who can actually stay in Limbo and never have to venture further into the horror of Hell, these r the individuals who sinned little and did little harm in there lifetime and yet were fools and did not believe in God and his almighty power. Nor did any of them ask for his forgivness of there sins, therefore never being absolved and r still quenched in there own sins. Therefore there punishment is to stay in Limbo forever weeping and morning and longing for entery in Heaven tht they know they can now never achieve tht is until the trumpet horn sounds stating the beginning of the Glorious Appearing and Earth's final days as Heaven takes place on Earth instead and everyone in Hell will eventually be freed but this will not come for quite some time it seems. So they wait in vain. The Ghost Freighter Morzan is a very large ship that ferries the dead to King Minos for judgement. Although King Minos has been replaced recently by King Ivan the Terrible after Dante managed to kill Minos and destory the old ferry ship. The new ferry ship is a very old jewish wanderer who had affairs with numereious women and than disposed of them with a quick slash to the throat and than burning down there homes as he moved on to his next victim. the boat his basically nothing bit a huge number of bones and a bit of flesh and skin and occassional guts of sorts tht form a boat. Theres a heart beating somewhere in the mid center of the boat behind tangles of bones all stretching and overlapping one another in odd angles like a web. The uppermost part of the ship is one giant skull with two eye sockets tht has nothing but white flames englulfing them. somewhere in the mid section of the ship is where all the dead take shelter in as they r ferried. The city of Avis was recently built for those to take shetler in as they wait to be boarded onto The Ghost Freighter which can take a very very very long time. Picture New York city after a hurrendious and violent earthquake and the whole area is being buffeted by fierce sand storms and everywhere flames wrap themselves around whats left of buildings like blankets and no noise can be heard but the whisteling of the wind and the moans of ur fellow residents. Its all this but 100 times worse in the City of Avis. So, who would like a brochure?



Pergatory, temple of Michael the warrior archangel- A place betweem Heaven and Hell where those who have God's grace and friendship but are not yet perfectly purified of all there sins, can undergo the Divine Liturgy. The Divine Liturgy is a powerful prayer given by the living to the dead and is considered the perification process that helps each individual reach holiness needed to reach the joys of Heaven. Pergatory is also in a way a temporary waiting room and minor punishment to those who are not sufficiently free from the temporal effects of sin and its consequences to enter the state of heaven immediately, nor are they so sinful as to be destined for hell either. Therefore as punishment all r forced to wait in Pergatory for a very long time that time itself seems to be moving backward rather than foward, before they can finally undergo the purification process needed to enter Heaven's gates. Although Pergatory may not seem so bad, imagine waiting for centuries to finally enter the most glorious place known to mankind, with nothing to do or anywhere to go, basically trapped like an animal in an cage till the key is given to release u.



Caelum(Heaven)-The delightful and beautiful sky city tht dwells far into the highest reaches of the sky and stars tht nobody can get to cept through God's forgivness of any one being tht has committed even a single sin. God cannot stare upon sin therefore before reaching Heavens boarders, u must be cleansed of all sins through his forgiveness and asking for a place in Heaven for urself through prayer. U must be truly sorry for any sinful actions tht u have committed and simply ask for forgiveness.  Than when death overtakes u, instead of joining the ranks of Hell, u would be granted entrance into Heaven. No words can even describe the beauty of Caelum but it is far more beautiful than any place known to mankind. Caelum is the Latin term for Heaven and is literally situated on a huge variety of grand white fluffy cotton like looking clouds that drifts Caelum constantly in a straight path through endless skies. Caelum is such a huge place tht it can be considered Earth but without any of Earths problems and with far more beauty. Just a perfect tranquil world where u can do whatever u want and spend an afterlife of peace and prosperity forever.Although there is a time where God plans to make Heaven on Earth and eventually free all those damned in Hell with the help of Michael the warrior archangel. They say tht trumpet horns will sound tht even ppl on Earth will here as if it was just echoing from deep space, and than horrible things r to befall Earth before a new Earth which will than be Heaven can be created.....



Gates of Eden- The very outskirts of Heaven, these gates are the only things left keeping u from reaching Heaven. Pearly white and golden gates tht stand tall and grand. Its is here where every sin u have ever committed is read back to u after ur name is called from a book the size of a rather large brick, before entering Heaven. They do this to remind u wht u r forgiven for and tht it now is all in the past.




Plains of Alissia- part of Heaven tht is endless plains of vast fresh greenery, wild beautiful rich scented flowers everywhere as far as the eyes can see in huge clumps scattered all around, petals of all sorts dancing gracefully through the gentle wind, trees of ancient tht stand tall and proud and 1 tht is so huge tht the empire state building could fit snuggly into it. Just picture one uber grande piece of brocallie( mispelled tht didn't I lol. The sky however looks different to each individual, or at least to some tht is. It is whatever u want to be. It can be filled with stars tht engulf the skies like sparkling and glinting gems and u wouldn't even have to wait to night time, or it can be pure blue skies with no clouds in site or a sky tht has endless cotton like clouds. U can make it rain but only u would see or feel it unless u were with someone wishing and thinking the same thing. Once passing the gates of Eden and the city of Arias, u can venture upon the plains of Alissia. One of Heavens many glorious places.



city of Arias- one of Heavens grand cities lead and created by Peter the Great a long time after he died and was granted entry into Heaven.The city looks like  old modern classical medieval Renaissance type of city, but there are quite a few surprises made to it tht Peter is quite happy. You see, the City of Arias is much like the Plains of Alissia. It changes forms to wht people desire it to look like. Each day the city morphs into a image thought up of one of the civilians. So yes, finding ur home can get quite annoying when everything including ur home looks different everyday but hey u get used to it, plus at a certain time between days the city will morph back into its original  self for alittle awhile before morphing again to another persons thoughts of how the city should look to them. Somehow this city is connected to Arias Galoleia.



Aramund(city of angels)-All angels live here and only angels. This city is actually hovering above Heaven by more clouds supporting this city. (Updated more shortly) describing this city is going to be quite tough





Lithi(Oblivion)-Michael's cage created for Lucifer which is in fact a world of pure endless darkness stretching in all directions. Michael summons a vortex tht swallows Lucifer whole into Oblivion than the vortex disperses and only Michael would ever reopen Oblivion. But somehow Lucifer finds a way out.



Murder in Caelum-creatures list/races

Races

1.Edanea(Humans)-All children of the almighty God tht dwell and inhabit the planet Earth.

2.Ignis(demons)- Horrible un-imaginable and disgusting and vile creatures that lurk and wonder and dwell in Hell's many layers. They come in many different varieties, but all have similar desires which is too simply devour ur soul and innards leaving nothing but bones. The more useful and powerful demons usually do tasks for Lucifer tht often result them to create as much chaos as possible on Earth and kill anyone tht sins and show no mercy.

3.Lazere(angels)-the protectors of Heavens outer gates and boarders and protectors of Earth from any sons of darkness. Angels carry out many orders from another set of angels tht receive there instructions and desires by God himself. An Angels task can pretty much be anything and there the total opposites of the Ferrias. They have pure milky white feathery wings or silver ones or light blue and very rare, pure gold wings. However, there is one single angel who has brown wings mixed with red.

4.Ferrias(sons of darkness,fallen angels)- Lucifer's most relied beings to accomplish anything he desires. They obey without hesitation and are the leaders of the Ignis. They look very similar to humans with the exception of there black or brown or red feathery wings tht sprout from there backs in a most painful manner, and sometimes occasional fallen angels might have horns sprouted from there heads like daisies popping out from the Earth, usually always looking like bull horns with deadly points to them.

5. The Divine-Residents of Heaven tht r no longer cloaked in there own sins but are in fact washed clean of them all and have reached a state of perfection in every aspect and manner.

6.The Ithwani(undead)-The sinful tht denied Gods love and or didnt believe in him period and rejected his presence as non-existent and did not ask forgivness for the many sins tht all committed. These pitiful poor souls are the locals of Hell.



Creatures

1.Grigori- A group of fallen angels tht mated with mortal human females and gave birth to  hybrids called Nephilim.

2. Nephilim- half human, half fallen angels. They r neither dead nor alive and usually end up working for Lucifer and his minions. They cannot however enter Heaven or Hell till they die like anyone else. They get there orders from Lucifer in other ways.

3. Renee Jackals- Hell dogs with vast strength and speed and the ability to replicate after being split down to pieces and has two long extended warms as tongues tht hurdle you in and devour and gorge ur eye balls. 

4. Koreai Watchers- The Watcher is a shadowy figure tht mirror images a demon with black onyx horns and a face so hideous and distorted and twisted tht even the bone structure of the face is visible . Koreai Watchers mainly stalk certain indivduals tht the Devil wishes to keep close tabs on. They can also be quite assassins due to the fact tht they can kill people in there dream by projecting realistic horrors into ones mind and if the person dreaming does not make it through the nightmare, instead of waking up they die. They also have the ability to possess the body wants the persons mind is dead.


Murder in Caelum/Info on Angels

1st sphere:

1. SERAPHIM- highest in rank, also known as "the burning ones" because they radiate pure light in there true devine forms. Lucifer was once a seraphim before becoming Satan and leader of the fallen angels and demons tht inhabit Hell. Now he is the Lord of Hatred and Destruction and the most feared of all living and non-living creatures and figures. Seraphims regulate the heavens, gaurdians and protectors of any deemed not worthy of entry to Heaven.



2. CHERUBIM- They gaurd the gates of Eden, containing 4 faces and wings in there true devine form. The 4 faces constantly morf from one another at random times.



3.THRONES-Also referred to as "Many eyed ones", there primary job is to carry out God's descisions. They dont rly have many eyes it merely meens they know all and see all call forth judgement.



2nd sphere:

4.DOMINIONS-Helper and guider for simple angels who ask and wish for it.



5.VIRTUES-"Angels of Grace" that create miracles for those who desperately need one and will make a huge impact on humanity.Also those deemed herioc and posess courage or will in the future.



6.PRINCIPALITIES-"Gardian angels" or seeker and hunters of Heaven.



3rd sphere:

7.POWERS-Protectors of Earth from Fallen Angels. Known as "Angels of birth and death"



8.ARCHANGELS-Messengers of GOD that visit Earth often in disguises. They also lead armies of angels against "sons of darkness". They would sorta be like cornels in the US armies .



The 7 archangels:Michael, Gabriel, Raphiel, Uriel, Raguel, Zerachiel, Remiel



9.ANGELS-Protecters of a single being that will make a huge impact on the world. They only protect that one person they r attached to and thts it. Regaurdless.



List of all fallen angels thus far. (Book of Enoch)



Seraphim:Satan, Abaddon, Asmodeus,Astaroth,Leviathan,Samael,Semyazza

Cherubim:Azazel,Beelzebub,Berith,Louviah,Lucifer(not the devil,a different one),Marou,Salikatal

Thrones:Gressil,Faculor,Forneus,Iadalbaoth,Murmor,Nelchael,Phenex,Purson,Raum,Sanneillan,Verrine

Dominions:Balam,Marchosians,Nilaihuh,Oeillet,Paiman,Rosier

Virtues:Agares,Ariel,Barbiel,Belial,Ielaliah,Pusrun,Sealiah,Senciner,Uzziel

Powers:Amy,Beleth,Carnvean,Carreau,Crocell,Gaap,Lehahiah,Uvall

Principalities:Belphegar,Imamiah,Nisroch,Nithael,Verrier

Archangels:Adrameleoh,Ananael,Basasael,Dagan,Mammun,Mephistopheles

Angels:Arakibu,Araqlel,Araxiel,Ariach,Armans,Asael,Asbeel,Astareth,Caim,Iwart

Murder in Caelum-Random thoughts and suggestions

-The first book will be mainly about Lorenz,Arias, and Michael. The first few chapters will be Lorenz, than the next few chapters on Arias than on Michael. Finally this pattern repeats until one chapter where they all meet

-First chapter will be called The Watcher.

-Final chapter will be called Rebirth of Creation.

-The set of 5 books will be about the Second Coming of God and Jesus Christ but im going to make this book series epic and not boring like church people make it seem.

-Arias weapon is in fact his belt tht can transform into a mechanical like whip or his special sword for close encounters.

-Arias mask is not just for show and mystery, somehow the mask can help Arias see things happening mer seconds before they actually do at will. So Mainly he would use this ability only when fighting.

-His other weapon is a rather large broad sword tht Lorenz has no clue how he can even carry for it looks twice his weight, but Arias normally splits the broad sword into two twin identical blades tht hold a curious power behind them. Whts even weirder is whenever Arias grabs this weapon out, Lorenz has no clue where it came from for Arias does not have the sword hoisted anywhere.

-Once Alessio dies and becomes Lorenz, he realizes tht he iis given a gift by a random mysterious figure one day when he was staying in a hotel trying to figure out wht his major game plan would now be. It in fact was a very beautiful walking stick made of a mixture of redwood and silver which he was completely bewildered by. The one who delivered the gift was shrouded in darkness, his true features not visible by the naked eye and he simply jumped out a nearby window in Lorenz room after delivering the gift and blending into the overall darkness outside instead of hitting the ground.

Later on when Lorenz for whatever reason decides to keep the walking stick, he finds out tht in fact it was a weapon like Arias belt. If Lorenz twirls the walking stick above his head 3 times, the walking stick transforms into a huge scythe.

-Whenever any character sleeps and dreams in the story, it will be them mostly dreaming of there past or they have a glimpse of wht they believe might be the future or a possibility of the future but its always fuzzy to them.

-Michaels weapon known as Keisha is a very interesting weapon. The weapon is a transformer tht switches to a suitable weapon tht matches Michaels current mood. For example, if Michael feels nice and merciful his weapon perhaps will turn into a gun where he can merely shoot the enemy in the head and the enemy wouldn't feel a thing, he would just drop dead instantly. Or maybe if he is in a sad mood his weapon turns into a very peculiar blade where if stabbed by it the one stabbed will suddenly feel a rush of all negative emotions right before they die. Whts rly surprising with Michaels weapon is before it even transforms to any type of weapon Keisha will appear as a golden compass tht Michael always keeps with him. The needle of the compass will not even be there till Michael is in fact holding the compass, than the needle materializes out of nowhere and will point towards a certain direction like North,East,West, or South. Wherever it ends up pointing is a weapon tht the compass will transform into to match Michaels current mood. So ina way this compass does not show the way to keep u from being lost more like wht ur current mood is.

-The drink Red Bull, is in fact a concussion made by a witch in hell named Erres Monosoo. It was originally called the Dark Star potion. The potion was mainly for the Nephilims on Earth. A power boost if u will for them, gives them temorary increased adrenaline rush,speed, strength, agility, everything necessary for fighting. The drink is also necessary for a Nephilim to be able to grow there wings from there back properly for the first time once they reach 18. For those tht forget to use the drink, there wings often look alittle deformed or sometimes they grow out one wing and the other is stuck within there back making them look a hunchback. For any mortal tht drinks the potion which many do, the potion slowly drains alittle of the drinkers lifespan without them even realizing it.

-The Bermuda Triangle also known as the Devil's Triangle, is in fact a creature called Azarath tht kills anyone tht passes wht humans call the Bermuda Triangle.

-Every 13th of each month, all angels gain tremendous power, holy angels of light and fallen angels of darkness.



© Copyright 2011 Mike Shannon (mike018 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1798544-Murder-in-Caelum-Brainstorming-Ideas