*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1798572-Who-Am-I
by Sine
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1798572
This Poem Is Long Because there were pictures in it but I can't add them. Sorry.
Who Am I?

BySine Cosby

The interesting thing is I’m confused on whom I am; which is why I’m longing for love from other people, why I study other people, and why I’m confused. Ask me about life, politics, and religion and I can debate you. But ask me who I am and I’ll just stand as witness to people that I don’t exist in a sense; Identity crisis. Just sitting around observing what others do wanting to be apart and they don’t wish it but when I choose moral they want cooperation. What then do I join or stay away but then people say stay away from certain things and I obey but when I obey other people say you go ahead and do those certain things so you can get your social skills. Then people say ignore what other people say. Should I be confused? Would you be confused? Right now I’m just free-writing what I feel on the topic of who I am. I can tell you my likes and dislikes but I don’t feel that those things define me. Or do they?

The way I think is abstract. Can you keep up? How do I see myself everyday? Mental darkness; yet happy. Then light full of texture and grandeur. Many of heavens creatures’ fellowship accompany I. The sound of laughs in joyous, playfulness. Swings ride the wind, children personify innocence, and Adults don’t scold; but join. The sun at its highest never to leave its rightful place the moon awaits its turn patiently, never to be angered through time. No fear, no sadness, it’s possible to know happiness without sadness. Speak to I oh heart for your bleeding so much and need to be at the breast of your loving mother. Constantly at war with consciousness but through unconsciousness you choose to speak due to understanding. My hook is never far away it’s always interfering with its cannons, arrows and cries of war upon our happiness. Captain please captain don’t ruin what’s rightful to us all and thyself. Now the sun is yanked from its place in the atmosphere, the moon now rejoices and its premature turn to shine but oh no it’s an eclipse. No hook No what have you done. Now mother is angry, and obliviously I drink anger; its feces allowing cholera to consume me.

Now who will restore balance to our life? The answer lies within you? But to find the treasure you must find the map; and the map for finding the map. That’s just too much. I don’t understand, sometimes when you’re looking for one thing you find something else. What’s my mission? Operation M.E. M.E stands for My. Existence. My mission is to find ME. Once I find ME and complete my mission our life will be restored to balance and can never be caused to be put through such torment again. The biggest question of all is: Where Do I Start?
© Copyright 2011 Sine (sine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1798572-Who-Am-I