*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1799157-the-fallen
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Supernatural · #1799157
she has fallen from somewhere else,where?, she cannot remember
I looked up many eyes bore down on me,where was i ,how did i get here.

I knew no-one,none of the faces that peered down. I was on the floor it appeared,

trying to move i found i couldnt.only my eyes .



Eyes that flitted nervously from face to face all having one thing in common.

concern,fear,confusion.Trying to speak ,nothing.

no movement, no sound ,frozen.Closing my eyes fear rose within me and i just lay there.Slowly i opened them again i saw no faces just blue sky,frantic i looked from side to side.nothing ,no sound just blue sky.

Clouds moving overhead,I found myself making shapes out of every one that passed by.

no faces returned ,only darkness.

with the darkness creeping in the air became colder,stars replace the clouds.

Suddenly there is movement,I feel movement.Exictement sweeps through me .

My left arm twitched ,then it happened again.

Finding i can now slowly move my head,I take in the scene.

A field ,a tree , something else lay there beside me.

Finding it difficult, slowly i begin to rise noticing the long white robe im in.

I have the awfull feeling of failure.

Not knowing who i am or what has happened i begin to move.

Cautiously i move towards the dark shape,that has been lay beside me the whole time.
© Copyright 2011 starflower (starflower at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1799157-the-fallen