*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1799600-Only-if-you-want-to-live
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · None · #1799600
look into the mirror of self
Only if you want to live.

Only if you want to live, should you heed the warnings.

Only if you want to live, should you make the only value of the environment, its life giving properties.

Only if you want to live, should you play it safe with earth’s resources, and not wast them for profits.

Only if you want to live, should you regrow that what you have taken.

Only if you want to live, should you use cleaner energy.

Only if you want to live, should you take only what you truly need.

Only if you want to live, should you look after those who you cannot make money off the value of looking out for human’s spirits and souls is enrichment and happiness, that can be brought.

Only if you want to live, should you put other people and other life first, and personal monetary gain second.

Only if you want to live, will you see the connections between all things that exist, and not separate yourself out of them.

After all it is only your life in your hands, and it is not as though life has any great meaning or purpose to anyone.

So if you don’t wish to live then we should just keep going how where going, we are doing a dam fine job of being self-destructive, we might not die straight away, and it might not even be us that faces the consequences, but generations to come.

There doesn’t need to be a god to come down and judge us, or kill us our own complete disregard of all that is right for life, will leave most rich or pore dead and starving, suffocating, and suffering the consequences of selfishness and greed, and the arrogance of man that separated himself from all else that exited, believing he was superior and separate to all things of the world.

Drink up, gorge on life, reap everything, give nothing back, live like there is no tomorrow and one day for man there won’t be.

© Copyright 2011 kleebangers (kleebangers at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1799600-Only-if-you-want-to-live