*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1799811-The-Alien-Who-Stole-My-Finger-Part-1
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Nonsense · #1799811
Ok,yeah twistly funy but work w/me here. End gets crazy. It was meant as an 8th gr. prompt
The Alien Who Stole My Finger: Part 1: The Start

         One dark, icy night I stood, awakened from my dream world. I heard a shrieking. It was inhumanly strange. It was like pew, pew, sssheerrm, kapooooo, pew, pew, bang, scrruunnnncch, pew, pew.
         Then there were lights streaming across my room like a disco ball at an angle in the sunlight. I ran, hurdling over my bean bag bed, to the window. I opened my window ever so sightly fallowed by the black, spray-painted shutters.
         I peered out the shutters. The air was chilly considering it was a June night. There were only ten days left of school and we were counting down.
         Anyways I was staring outside. I saw, to my astonishment-unsure if I was hallucinating, a hover craft of some sort. It sent off colorful rays of light.
         I sluggishly walked back to my bed. I think I sort of fell and plopped on to my bed. Honestly I wasn't sure because I found myself on my bean bag bed a minute later.
         I turned to my night stand with the same sluggish movements. I opened the crafty oak-stained drawer, about five years old, and pulled out my shiny silver LED flashlight. I turned it on. I quickly turned it off for it was blindingly white.
         I rolled off my bed and laid there for a minute. I pulled myself up without really knowing it and walked to the closet thinking it was the door. I stubbed my toe. I hopped and danced a jig in pain. Then I slammed into the door. As the pain shot through my body, my toe began throbbing.
         I sat down to find my shoes. I grabbed my Vans and stuffed my feet into them. Then I scooped my flashlight up, getting to my feet. I turned my flashlight on after I pressed it to my skin. My skin glowed red. I slowly and carefully pulled it away from my skin. The light grew into a steady beam of light.
         Then I aimed the beam of light across the hallway. The door across from me had bright pink letters. The putrid girlie letters spelt "Sasha". The name was framed with rabbits and turtles.
         Under the frame was a "Welcome" sign. Around both were flowery stickers. I shivered and looked away to my door. It had chains across it. Alongside that it had a yellow strip of of police tape that said "Danger Do Not Cross" all across it.
         I ran to the front door. At the door I twisted the lock. In scientific terms I activated the tumblers, twisted the handle, and threw open the heavy oak-stained door. It gave in to a small creaking betraying my all quite actions. I turned the flashlight off.
         Turning around to face the unthinkable unknown, I found myself gaping at a space ship with big flashing lights. In the archway of the space ship, two alien creatures stood. They had a head like a snails body but bigger. The middle looked like a penguin body that was over stretched long ways. The feet were like two sets of dolphin flippers. Their teeth were like sharks, seven rows with thirteen in each.
         They both carried a gun of some sort. I moved forward, trying to hide. Apparently it did not work because it was blown to bits. I saw the purple flare. After it hit me of coarse. Then I saw my finger crawl away.



And that was the start to "The Aliens Who Stole My Finger".
© Copyright 2011 CoolKat (coolkat1k at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1799811-The-Alien-Who-Stole-My-Finger-Part-1