*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1800045-All-She-Wants
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1800045
What a woman wants...She usually gets.
ALL SHE WANTS


It was one of those record breaking hot summers where your draws (if you wore them) would get damp and lodge so far in places too obscene to fool with in public.  Even the Ice Cream Man called off for the day. 

I sat in the shade on the porch swing sporting a bright yellow, strapless, above the knee sundress.  My shoulder length curls were piled and secured high on my head to keep my neck cool and I let the matching flip-flops dangle from my feet as I swung my legs idly back and forth to an unknown rhythm. 

Chauncey was outside working on his ‘bucket’ again, bent over tinkering with the engine I suppose.  His wide back and broad shoulders were everything but an obstruction; nor were those chiseled biceps.  His Dickies hung low but not obnoxiously, and I could see hints of his chocolate skin glistening in the mid-afternoon haze. His once white t-shirt was motor oil brown in places and sweaty gray in others from wiping his face and neck.  I loved to watch him work with his big hands gripping the tools and handling the parts with precision. Periodically he would come up for air and stretch his long back, then raise his t-shirt to wipe his fore head.  His abs looked like rippling ocean waves at midnight.  Neither scar nor tattoo spoiled that art- work.  I had been admiring Chauncey from a distance since high school and we had been neighbors since middle school.  Even when we went away to college we were living in the same dorms, and when we returned home with our degrees in hand and headed out into the work force, we both managed to purchase properties directly across the street from one another.  We often joked about who was the stalker. It was crazy as I remembered each year passing and Chauncey transforming from a nappy head, dirt, bug and worm loving boy to a sexy, smooth talking brotha. 

I guess I got caught up reminiscing because when I regained focus Chauncey was waving at me. “Like what you see?” he joked while pulling off his t-shirt and flexing in his drive way. 
“You so silly boy.”  I said laughing. 
“Yeah, well why you over there hoggin’ all the shade, why don’t you get a brotha’ some lemonade or ice tea or somethin’.”  I knew he was just playing around, but coincidentally I had made iced tea earlier in the day.  I knew it was going to be a scorcher and it was the perfect Saturday for it.  I ‘shooed’ him with my hand as I peeled myself from the porch swing and headed into the house for the tea. 
“Whatever. Why don’t you call Shequanna, Charmaine, or whoever it is this week and ask one of them heffas to bring you some.”  I said sassily as the screen door slammed behind me.

The house was a sauna.  My A/C was on the blink and I didn’t have the means to get it fixed just yet. It was a little cooler than outside but it was still hot.  My dress was sticking to me in places that it shouldn’t and my bikini was uncomfortably damp.  Although I had recently showered, I felt the need for another. I grabbed a tall glass from the dishwasher, filled it with ice and reached into the fridge for the tea.

“Hey Lynn, where you at?”  Chauncey yelled from the living room.
“I’m in the kitchen. C’mon in.” I yelled back.

There were some oranges and apples on the bottom shelf so I bent to grab a couple.  I thought perhaps he would like something in addition to the tea. As I pulled out of the refrigerator, Chauncey came up behind me.

“Damn Lynn, as long as I’ve known you, I have never seen you in this position.” He said playfully smacking my ass.

“Ow boy! Why you do that Chauncey! I yelled faking pain. 
“Awww poor baby. You want me to rub it for you?” He asked getting closer to me.
“Yeah you’d like that, wouldn’t you?” I said holding one of my butt cheeks with one hand and carrying the fruit to the counter in the other.  Chauncey was leaning up against the center island, shirtless, and statue like. 

“Why’s it so hot in here girl?” He said with his face in his hands. 
“A/C broke. And I don’t have the money to fix it. So ice is my new best friend ‘til I can make it happen. You know how that goes.” I said pouring his tea. As I turned, I caught him staring.
“Oh, so do you like what you see?” I mimicked while doing an impromptu spin.
“Yeah, so can I get some of that?” He asked with a devilish grin on his face.
“What?” I was caught off guard.
His eyes went to the glass of tea and I regained my composure, a little embarrassed.  He walked over to me and grabbed the tea.
“Oh yeah. It’s for you.” I said trying to play it off.
“Oh it is huh? So when were you going to give it to me?” He said with a sly look on his chiseled face.
“Well smarty, right before you came in I had planned on bringing it out to you.” My back was pressed up against the counter as he took another step towards me.
“Oh yeah? You were gonna bring it to me?” He said as though he didn’t believe me.
He sipped his tea and kept moving closer until he was right up on me.  I could smell his deodorant mixed with work. For some reason it was arousing.

“Well Lynn, what took you so long to bring it to me?” He asked leaning over and planting a cool, Lipton tea kiss on my lips.  I could feel myself quiver at his touch. He pressed his hot, hard body against my own. I felt every ripple and every bulge.  He placed his glass against my back and I lunged closer to him. I heard him set his glass down behind me and before another thought passed I could feel his hands sliding up under my dress. His tongue was in my mouth, sweet, warm and searching. My arms instantly went around his neck as I felt him cup my ample ass.
“Damn. I never knew you had ass like this.” He teased while still kissing me.
All I could do was murmur “Mmhm”. Chauncey hooked his fingers in the waistband of my panties and began to slide them over my hips. I parted my legs a bit to help him. He stopped mid thigh and began searching for my sweet spot.  My clit was already engorged with excitement when he gently stroked it with his big fingers. Electricity ran through my body. His touch was magnificent. He stroked my lips and ran his fingers across my every sensitive spot. I moaned with every stroke, unlocked my fingers from around his neck and proceeded to trace his shoulder and arm before I found what I really wanted.  As I let my fingers fondle his silhouette all I could think was Chauncey is a grown ass man. I giggled in my mind.
Down came his zipper and with the hands of an expert. Like a Jack-in-the-box his head popped out. It was bulbous and fat, shaped like a mushroom or a helmet and the complexion of a Hershey’s bar. I wanted it down my throat pronto!

He drew back from our kiss and finished unzipping his pants. He let them fall to the floor along with his boxers. Got damn! His body was a piece of art indeed. He was built like a warrior. I stroked him, admiring and focusing on his head, allowing my fingers to caress the rim. He closed his eyes and his dick jumped. I traced his thick vein from the head and reached underneath his sack. His balls filled my hand. I palmed them gently and used my other hand to stroke his penis. I could hear him groaning deep in his throat. I wanted to lick him from head to toe.
“Let me feel your lips on it.” He said on cue.  I knew I didn’t need an invitation. I dropped to my knees and used his pants as cushion. I continued to stroke him, but now with my tongue. I wet him up and swabbed him down, slurping on his swelling head. I could feel it pulsating in my mouth. I sucked him deep til I could feel him in my throat. I grabbed his firm ass and pressed him deeper into my throat until I felt like I would gag. I cupped his ass as he began to thrust his hips. I felt his him oozing down my throat, a slow, thick consistency like honey. His dick was throbbing like a bass drum. I looked up at him to find him staring down at me. His dark eyes burned with more than just desire. His hands were in my hair, with fingers tangled in my curls. I let my hands slide from his ass to his muscular thighs and then gripped his pole with my delicate fingers. His thickness overflowed in my hand. Damn his dick was pretty, I thought as I tightened my grasp and began to massage all of his meat, while sucking on his wide head. I could hear Chauncey panting and moaning in the back of his throat with each stroke. His moaning turned me on further. I could feel my own juices trickling down my thighs. I reached between them and began to fondle my now fully engorged clit.  Chauncey grabbed the back of my head urging me to suck deeper. I inhaled him. He stretched my mouth to its limits but I took him in like a champ. His head was hitting the back of my throat. I felt his rod stiffen even more and I knew he was ready to explode. His body became tense and he got ready to pull away. I locked on his dick as he gasped, almost in amazement that I was allowing him to bust in my mouth.  I looked up at him with my sultry eyes, giving him the okay and within seconds he was moaning loudly and his steel was contracting and exploding in my mouth and down my throat. I gobbled his sweetness to the very last drop, until he couldn’t take it anymore.

“Oh my gawd!” He exclaimed through breaths and in a swoop he had me off of my tender and wobbly knees. He planted his mouth on mine and tongued me deep and passionately while feeling me up underneath the crumpled sundress.  My panties were around my ankles at this point and I clumsily stepped out of them while he explored my wetness. He cupped, squeezed and massaged my ass tenderly, pressing me against his groin and chest. He was getting hard again. Whoo hoo, I thought.  Chauncey began to grind up against me, sliding his fingers down my ass crack then he spread my ass open letting his fingers explore my regions. To have such powerful hands, he was amazingly gentle. I wanted to ride his fingers. They felt so good.  With his other hand he parted my thighs and massaged my clit with his whole palm. I could have melted all over him. My pussy began to pulsate and sing a song of her own at his touch. He spread my fat lips and played at the entrance of my vagina. I reached down to guide his fingers in but he resisted.
“Nah, let me do this.” He whispered. He pushed me back against the kitchen counter with one finger in my ass and with his middle finger and thumb on the other hand he held my lips open and began to stroke my clitoris with his thumb. He pressed against it, rolling it all the while applying just the right amount of pressure. I began undulating my hips. I could feel my pussy start to cream, and that finger in my ass was driving me insane! I wanted him to go deeper. I wanted him to fuck me in my ass.  He was driving me crazy with his touch.

“You like this huh?” He asked slyly.
“Umm hmm. You know I do.” I moaned.  Before I could get the last sigh in, Chauncey had me in his arms, sliding my dress over my heavy breasts, over my hips and off. It was so fast I hadn’t realized that his fingers were no longer in my secret spots. I didn’t have a chance to get disappointed. Chauncey was kissing my neck, licking my shoulder and tracing my chest until he came to what he was searching for. He grabbed my round mounds together admiring them for a moment before wrapping his lips around both of my large, dark nipples. I watched him flick his tongue over them, suck, lick and nibble on them voraciously. I held his waist and arched my back as he vacuumed my nipples into his mouth. He was as expert with his tongue as he was with his hands. He moaned as he sucked passionately.

“Mmm baby, just like that. I love the way you doin’ that”.  My encouragement got him sucking and squeezing harder. My pussy was jumping as if there was a direct connection to each nipple. I was swooning.

The sun was setting and the kitchen was receiving the evening rays. The heat was starting to intensify but I wasn’t ready to distract my chocolate lover just yet. I reached out for his rod, which was fully erect again. It jumped at the touch of my fingers. The head was slick with Chauncey’s pre-cum and I let each finger glide over it then sucked each one. I grabbed him again and began to stroke his dick intently. I wanted it in me and he knew it. He came up for air, his eyes glazed over in lust, his body shiny and beaded up with sweat. He watched as I jerked his dick rhythmically, his helmet swelling and drizzling creaminess. He pressed close to me so that I had to let go. His dick was up against my stomach. He grabbed me around my waist and spun me around with a force that shocked me. His kissed me down my neck, back and the crack of my ass. I could feel his long tongue searching and exploring. I leaned onto the counter, setting my titties on top like a dish.  I braced my self against the counters edge as Chauncey spread me open. His tongue went deeper than I expected. I flinched out of surprise more than anything. I couldn’t believe he was fucking my ass with his mouth and by the sounds coming from his throat he was enjoying every moment of it. I bent over a bit more to give him even more access and then I began to roll my ass on his tongue. He licked my juices that were running down each thigh and flicked his tongue over my pussy lips from the back. He was driving me crazy.  His hands were resting on my lower back just at the rise of my ass then all at once he pushed my back down and slid his thickness in my wetness. I gasped because although I had him sized up, he felt even bigger inside my tightness.

“Oh shit. This pussy is so wet and tight!” He panted. I was delirious. His dick was hitting all the right places and when he slapped my ass, despite the sting I tooted my ass higher hoping for more.  Chauncey placed one palm on the small of my back while kneading my ass cheeks. He watched his dick slide in and out of me. I could hear my pussy as it French kissed his penis. I tightened my muscles putting his dick in a head lock. “Ughhh”. He whimpered. Whap! He slapped the fire out of my ass. With each stinging smack I threw my pussy on his dick. I grasped the counters edge and braced myself even more as I met each one of his thrusts. My pussy was soaking wet. I could feel the wetness running down my thighs and calves. I could feel Chauncey’s sweat dripping down onto my back as he drove into me.

“Girl this pussy is so good.” He exclaimed My eyes were closed and my teeth ground together as I tried not to scream in ecstasy.  I worked my hips and my ass and matched his every move. He reached around and grabbed my nipples, squeezing and rolling them between his fingers. My pussy gushed as soon as he touched my tits. I could hear Chauncey kicking his pants and my dress out of the way and in one motion he scooped me up, turned and sat me on the island.  My legs instantly went to his shoulders. He pulled me by my thighs so that my ass was at the edge of the counter. I waited in anticipation for all of his fat dick to slam inside of me.
Chauncey paused for a moment to look at my clit before he bent down to wrap his thick lips around it. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as he sucked and licked and stroked me with his tongue. His mouth touched every part of my pussy. He nibbled on my lips and then shoved his tongue so far in me that I swore it was his dick. 

“Mmmm Chaun’…” was all I could muster. I was grabbing at air and finally settled for his shoulders. His slurping and sucking took me over the edge. My insides were in bliss. At least I thought so until I felt him slide his finger in my ass again while he flicked his tongue over and around my clitoris. It was almost too much to bear.

“Okay, okay, okay. “  I was ready to tap out and he could sense it. He tightened his grip on my thighs while pulling me even closer. His mouth covered my entire pussy as he sucked and fucked me. My asshole was just as ripe as my pussy. Chauncey seemed to get more excited as he felt me tighten around his finger. “Yeah that ass is ready for daddy now huh?” His finger went deeper and his sucking quickened. “Gimmie that cum Lynn. I want that cum baby. Cum all over daddy’s tongue. Let me taste all that sweetness.”  I couldn’t control myself. I knew I couldn’t get away. My position was real fucked up. I couldn’t ‘run away’ from him. All I could do was take it. I felt my vaginal walls tense up and my clit continue to swell as Chauncey made love to it. He knew just where to lick and suck and just the right amount of pressure to administer. His finger kept up with his tongue. My asshole was pulsating. Every inch of my body was on fire and just when I thought I couldn’t take it anymore, Chauncey stepped back a bit, still holding me up, and teased my pussy with the head of his dick.

“Look how wet that shit is. “ He said raising his rod a little. He slapped my pussy with his length and continued teasing me. First his head was on my clit then at my ass and back to my pussy. At last he rested his dome at the entrance of my ass, slowly inching it in. Inch by inch he entered, continuing to fondle the man in the boat. I gasped for air that was thick and hot. My hair was pasted to my cheeks and forehead. Sweat stung my eyes as I tried to watch Chauncey at work. He leaned forward and I yelped.

“Eye…oh my gawd Chauncey…you-feel-so-fu-cking good.” My throat was parched and the words came out choppy. Chauncey was flicking my clit, fucking me in the ass and now sliding his fingers in and out of my drenched pussy. Although my eyes were closed, it felt like everything around me was spinning. With every thrust in my ass Chauncey would grunt. It was an animalistic sound that turned me all the way on. His movements became frenzied. As much as I wanted control, I had none. I was helpless.  I could hear him saying something but I couldn’t quite make it out because of the sound of waves crashing in my head. It may have been me screaming his name as I melted all over his fingers as he simultaneously exploded deep inside of me. I arched my back as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure enveloped me. As I peeled my eyes open, Chauncey pulled his fingers out of my pussy and glossed my lips with my cum. I licked his fingers and then pulled them into my mouth and sucked on them. “I like that.” He said, going back into the honeycomb for more. This time he slid 3 fingers in and when he found the nectar he was looking for he licked his own fingers, one at a time. The kitchen was bathed in purple glow as the sun began to disappear below the horizon. Chauncey pulled out of me, wrapped me in his arms and carried me to the living room. We lay together on the sofa in silence, breathing heavily, he with his eyes closed and a half grin and me smiling, but a little pissed that all of the time he and I have known one another, I could have been had that dick! Lol



Rosalie Hill © March 2011
© Copyright 2011 Rosalie Hill (reasondaillest at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1800045-All-She-Wants