*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1800480-teenager
by Nakya
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Young Adult · #1800480
this a short story of a girl name asia shes 14 and lives in michigan with her dad ronald.
    There is a girl name Asia Hardy shes 14 in the 8th grade, and she goes to Hammady Middle School in Flint,Michigan, which is where she lives with her 34 year old father Ronald Hardy. She plays basketball for her school team, she has a boyfriend named James and he plays for the boys basketball team.         



      One day while Asia was walking home she runs into James and he offered to walk her home after he checked in at home so she agreed. When they got to James house he offered Asia to come in and wait for him, Asia said "No im okay i'll wait for you", James says, come on its chilly out here and you know it... Okay Asia say's smiling. As there walking in the door James takes her hand and pulls her in his room, and throws her onto the bed. Asia is laughing saying, What are you doing James I have to go. James said no not yet we have business to take care of, as James is getting on the bed Asia trys to get out, but James is gripping on her wrist.



        James slowly takes off her pants and underwear while his other hand is over her mouth. James leaves the room after he has tooken off her clothes to get tape to put on her mouth, and a thick rope. Asia is in the room yelling,screaming,and kicking"HELP HELP HELP ME SOMEBODY PLEASE" but apparently she wasn't loud enough. James walks into the room and tapes her mouth sealed with tape and ties her legs and arms up to the bed. After he has done that he takes off his clothes and gets on top of Asia, he smacks her and says "You are going to cooporate with me or i will kill you very slowly" and Asia nods her head yes.           



        James goes to her G-spot and plays with it then he takes the tape off her mouth and made her do oural sex, Asia bites his penis and he screams when James screamed the neighbors down stairs heard him, so they came to the door and why he was talking to the neighbors Asia trys to untie the rope. Asia finally unties her hands and she unties her feet then. Before james could get done talking to the neighbors she grabs her cell phone and call the police "Hello 911 yes i need help at 6117 Theodore St. my boyfriend raped me" and she fastly hung up and calls her dad "Dad James raped me i called the police help me" and she hangs up. James starts yelling at the neighboors "NO THERES NOTHING WRONG NOW BYE" and he slams the door in there face. He walks into the room and Asia got back in her position, but she didnt tie her feet. James look at her and chocks her but before she couldnt breath theres a knock at ther door. Who is it now James says, he opens the door and there the police and her dad and Asia Screams "HELP IN HERE" her dad ran in the room and helped her. After that they went home and a week later Asia got transfered to a new school and moved to the other side of Michigan and there she was happy and safe.
© Copyright 2011 Nakya (nakya1016 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1800480-teenager