*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1800629-Dark-Shades
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #1800629
Dark Shades is about 4 witches. Diana, Julianna, Alicia and Illiana
  Looks:



Illiana: Wavy blonde hair and grey eyes. 14 years old.

Alicia: Black hair and brown eyes. 14 years old

Julianna: Curly blonde hair with dark blue eyes. 15 years old

Diana: Straight, long blonde hair and blue eyes. 17 years old





















    "Come on! Your so lazy, Illiana!" Alicia said, punching my side.

    "Go away, it's too early!" I whined.

    "It's 12:00 O'Clock in th afternoon! I woke up at 9:00 o'clock!" She said.

    "What are you guys doing?" Asked Julianna, their older sister.

    "She wants me to get out of bed." I told Julianna. Diana walked in. She was slightly older than Julianna, but much older than me and Alicia.

    "Yes, you really should get up, Illiana." Diana agreed with Alicia and Julianna.

    "Ugh, fine...but someone has to make me pancakes and toast! Oh yeah, don't forget the eggs!" I smiled.

    "I'll do the eggs!" Alicia said.

    "I'll make the toast, Diana." Said Julianna.

    "And I have to do the hardest thing...the pancakes." Diana sighed. Julianna laughed,

    "Shut it Julie." Diana threw her a dirty look.

    "Jeez, it was just a joke!" Julie said.

    "I think she knows." I replied.

    I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teath. I heard the pitter patter of the rain drops on the pool. It was as loud as a waterfall. Julie came into the bathroom.

    "You done Illiana? Breakfast is done." She told me. I nodded, spitting out the toothpaste and rinsed my toothbrush. I put it in the slot that had my name inprinted on it. My family is very rich. We have everything from our own bathroom to our own king sized bed. It was awesome!

    "Yum! Smells delicious!" I shouted, stretching my arms.

    "Yeah, be thankful we did anything for you." Julianna smirked.

    "Julie...you fail to amuse me." I replied, laughing.

    "Oh, yeah? Then why are you laughing?" She joked.

    Diana just smiled and shook her head, flipping a pancake. She looked at Illiana.

    "Hey, you guys do know that while mom's away we are going up north this weekend.

    "But Diana, think about it...wait...you mean Irons, Michigan?" I asked, shocked, since I had no idea why we were going...espiecially since our aunt takes us up there all the time.

    "Yes, Irons, Michigan! Where else would we be going without our mother?" Diana retorted.

    "Well sorry, it's just that Alicia's friend wasted room on the car ride! After you guys ALMOST tipped the four-wheeler, she didn't do ANYTHING!" I replied.

    "Hey, she's your friend, too!" Alicia said quietly.

    "Yeah, right! I'd rather DIE than be her friend." I scoffed.

    "Then how come your so nice to her?" Alicia retorted.

    "You don't expect me to be mean to a GUEST do you?" I snorted, rolling my eyes.

    "Alright STOP!" Julianna butted herself into our fight...like usual.

    "Julie, Alicia, and Illiana, stop now!" Diana yelled.

    "Illiana started it!" Alicia growled.

    "Your 9 months older than her! Act like it!" Diana growled in return.

    "That doesn't make a difference! We're both fourteen!" I retorted.

    "We leave for Irons tomorrow, so I'd go pack after breakfast if I were you." Diana told them calmly.

    "Tomorrow? What about all my friends? I can't leave on a short notice! Justyna, Carrie, and I were supposed to be going to the mall tomorrow! I'm not going!" I scowled.

    "You are going Illiana! Go tell your friends  you can't go! I'm sure they'll survive!" Diana snarled. I moaned and went into my room and slammed my door.

    I got out my suitcase and started pulling clothes into my bag. Diana better hope we're only there for the weekend! I thought.

    "Illiana?" Alicia said, walking into my room.

    "What?" I snapped.

    "Diana said that...that...we were moving up there for a year." She said weakly.

    "What?" I asked surprised.

    "Ye-yeah..." Her face was full of sympathy.

    "Oh my GOD!" I growled. I let out a loud growl.

    "I'm sorry, okay? But not everything that's bad is my fault!" She walked out slamming my oor behind her. I dropped onto my bed. I groaned.

    "Stupid, stupid, STUPID!" I shouted.

    *                                                      *                                                            *                                                                      *

    "Are you guys ready?" Diana asked.

    "Yeah, we're ready, Diana." I said .

    We all piled into our RV.

    "I call the big bedroom in the back!" I called.

    "You can have it, since I'll be driving." Diana said.

    "I'll share the big room with Alicia unless she wants her own room. I mean  there is two huge beds." I said.

    "Yeah, I'll share it with your Illiana." Alicia said.

    "'Kay. You did bring the books, right?" I asked her. 

    "Yeah, of course. Who do you take me for? Diana?" She laughed, walking into the room with me.

    I just laughed and shook my head. I unpacked my radio and plugged it in. I took out my J-lo CD. I played On The Floor by Jennifer Lopez featuring Pitbull.

      "Oh, Tryna loves this song!" I said, smiling.

      "Yeah, in your room you guys blast it all the time." Alicia said, winking. I laugh and blasted it through the RV.

      "Aha...this is blasting!" I smiled.

      Alicia laughed. We jumped on the beds, laughing.

      "Sorry about earlier, Alicia, I was just so mad about leaving." I told her.

      "I know. I'm sorry, too." She replied, smiling.

      "I can't wait to get up there! No school, riding four-wheels and dirtbikes! It's gonna be so much fun!" I squealed.

      "Oh, god, I know! You and Diana zip through those trails while me and Julie go as slow as possible, movin 1/15 of a mile per hour." Alicia laughed.

      "I know! Me and Diana would dust you like 500 times for you to go around once." I said.

      "Ha, I know!" Alicia scoffed. Julie walked in.

      "We'll be there in 3 hours." She told us, then walked out. We sighed. We always fought...but in the end, always ending up not hating each other anymore.

      "I bet we only have 2 more hours left. Thank god Grandma and Grandpa live up there." I said.

      "Yeah, I know, right?

    *                                                  *                                                            *                                                    *

    "Guys, we're here!" Diana's voice came from the front of the RV.







TO BE CONTINUED IN Dark Shades #2 The Hunted Burn (Comes out September 12th)
© Copyright 2011 Leesh_Illiana101 (leesh_illiana4 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1800629-Dark-Shades