*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1800849-GOD
Rated: · Other · Inspirational · #1800849
Moments Of Insperation
HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH!
GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY GHOST!

Again, and again, LORD, I receive Your invite to plant my feet at Your table and feast on the Word of God. Again, and again, I rush, accepting You invite. I eat and eat of the Word of God until, the Word of God consumes me. The Word of God, the Bread of Life, the Living Water, I hunger nor thirst. I have Christ Jesus and Christ Jesus has me.
My LORD and my God, I am man; ignorant and helpless. But, I have the fear of the LORD, and that, is the beginning of wisdom.
TODAY LORD, Holy Communion with You. I have been blessed, filled, anointed, strengthen to be the steward to work in Your "TODAY." My path has been set and Your light shines there on it. My "TODAY, is blessed of You LORD. Not my will be done, but, YOUR will and purpose be done through me. The Spirit of God is in and upon me.
I am in submission to You God, I shall be obedient before You, and yield and trust my heart to YOU.
Thank You God for the Spirit of Humility, and Meekness. Let my witness of Christ Jesus be in the Spirit of Jesus.

Father God, You have given me so much, let me return to You the many talents according to Your will and purpose.
JESUS! JESUS! JESUS! JESUS!
GLORY BE TO THE FATHER, TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY GHOST.
Thank YOU Father, for in my hearing, I heard You. "I shall speak with you this day."

I choose not to suffer. I choose God's will, and if by chance suffering is among it, so be it! Weeping may endure for a night, but, joy surely comes in the morning.
LORD God, help me and bless me in my ignorance. Thank YOU God, it is YOU that have set my priorities. The Word of God is a light unto my feet. Truly, It is God that orders my steps.

Bless the LORD my soul. All that is within me bless the Holy Name of God.
JEHOVAH GOD!

LORD God, let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight. You are my Strength and my Redeemer.


In the Almighty Holy Name, Nature, Strength, Faith, Character, Disposition, and Obedience of Christ Jesus.
Amen! Amen! Amen!
GLORY BETO THE FATHER, AND TO THE SON, AND TO THE HOLY GHOST.

This DAY, truly, the LORD has made for me!


A merry heart do good like a medicine: but a broken spirit dry the bones.
Pr 17:22

And the LORD looked upon him, and said, Go in this by your might, and you shall save Israel from the had of the Midianites: have not I sent you?
Judg 6:14

While it is said, Today if you will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
Heb 3:15

But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.

Yes, doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ.

And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
Php 3:7-11

Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that he will yet deliver us;
2Co 1:10

See now that I, even I, am He , and there is no god with Me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
Dt 32:39

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths.
Pr 3:6

Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
Php 4:11

Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.
Php 4:4

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
Gal 5:16

Thou will surely wear away, both you, and this people that is with you: for this thing is too heavy for you; you are not able to perform it yourself alone.
Ex 18:18

Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to Him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.
1Pe 4:19

But He turned, and said unto Peter, Get you behind me, Satan: you are an offense to me: for you savor not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
Mt 16:23

Likewise, I say unto you there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repent.
Lk 15:10

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.
Mt 6:24
© Copyright 2011 Blessedforever (writingforgod at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1800849-GOD