*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1801192-vacation-2011
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1801192
This was a great senic ride for a person on a motorcycle
By: tiggy
Date: 08/11/2011


I just had a vacation that was great. I flew up to Cody Wyoming to meet a friend and A lady that he lives at her home. They had allready been on a week motorcycle ride and I was going to join them on the secound week (their) my last week of vacation. We spent the night in a room there, they had all ready got the room becaue I got in at about 10.00 pm to Wyoming.

The next day we drove up to Yellow Stone Park and drove all up threw it and when we got to the end of it we headed to Montana up threw Livington Montana. And we drove threw Salmon Idaho and then we went threw Salt lake Utah up to Moab Utah and Threw Denver Colorado down past colorado springs. We got on to a hwy 12 and it was a great road to go on, we saw dear run out to cross the road and some would start to come out and then they would run back in. We went down into New Mexico and down in to Texas threw Amarillo and into Weatherford. The stop for Cody and Judy place, I spent the night there and Cody brought me home the next morning.

Ok there may be some bad spelling here so just look over it .




© Copyright 2011 myyadon (myyadon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1801192-vacation-2011