*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1801296-Untitled
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1801296
This is about bestfriends, lovelife, and family.
"Are you free this afternoon? Let's eat lunch together." Nicole asked while approaching Sandra. "I'm sorry, I still have to go to the gym." Sandra answered. "Sure. I'll just ask some other friends." Nicole said, while Sandra walks away from her. Sandra was Nicole's bestfriend. But since Sandra was chosen to be the lead role for the school's biggest play, she was too busy to even talk to her. She became popular and forgot about her bestfriend.

It was lunch time, and Nicole was eating alone when Gab asked him about Sandra. "Yeah, she WAS my bestie." She said. Gab was into Sandra since day one. But he can't even go near her because of his status in school. He was the nerd-with-glasses-and-braces. So there is no chance of him being noticed by Sandra. Nicole doesn't know about this so Gab just walked away. Just when Gab left, Jana and Louise, walked in.

Jana: OMG. Did nicole just talked to that nerd?
Louise: Does he even go to our school?
Jana: Gross. That desperate now, Nicole?
Nicole: He's not my boyfriend.


Then Nicole walked out. Louise and Jana was Nicole's first-ever bestfriends. But Jana's boyfriend fell in love with Nicole and we all know what that means; War. So Nicole got kicked out of their group and Jana made her life miserable since then. Everybody in their school knows that Jana and Louise can make, everything happen. Louise has a boyfriend or should I say, pet. I don't know why everybody thinks Angelo is hot when he is.. prolly the jerkiest guy EVER. He does whatever Louise says. Jana is single at the moment and seeing like, different guy every other day.

Nicole met Anne and Mae in English class. Anne was, I guess, she was pretty nerdy. But she's pretty and nice. Mae was Anne's bestfriend. And she was like, the nicest girl in the planet. The three of them became good friends. They hang out every lunch time and even after class, and during weekends. Sometimes they would have a sleepover at Mae's house. They talked about watching the school play this coming weekend.

And it happened. They watched the school play. They went backstage to congratulate Sandra and went straight home. Just when Nicole got home, Sandra called and asked if they could hang out next weekend. Nicole didn't know what to answer. She was about to hung up when Sandra asked her whats wrong. " It's just that, I already lost my bestfriend. You were very busy with the play that you forgot about me. You don't even talk to me anymore. Maybe this time, It's my turn to say sorry. Okay, Bye. "

Next Monday, Sandra walked in class alone and sat at the back. Nicole thought of introducing Sandra to Mae and Anne when the teacher came.. with this 'hottie'. Turns out he was  transferring to our class and his name is John. He was introduced in front of the whole class and of course, Jana was into him. John sat next to Mae. Jana was jealous so she insisted to take Mae's seat. Mae being oh-so-good-girl, said yes.
© Copyright 2011 jianenicole (jianenicole at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1801296-Untitled