*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1801997-Axions-tale-3--Chapter-1-Arrivial
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Other · Action/Adventure · #1801997
Axion arrives in the next world in his adventure, but things won't stay calm for long...
I saw the exit of the portal and braced myself for the landing. I arrived three feet off the ground and fell face-first into it. Ouch. As I sat up I saw that I had arrived in a meadow. This world appeared to have normal weather and a normal sun. I stood up and saw a city a few miles off. The other way had nothing but more medow and forest. I saw a path and went for it. As I arrived at it, three 6-foot humanoid lizards wearing t-shirts and jeans turned the corner. I quickly dived out of the way, but they had already seen me.
"What was that?" one asked.
"Let's go see" another said
They came twords my hideing spot, and despite my efforts, they found me. One yanked me out and held me up.
"What's this? an intruder to OUR land?" The one who was holding me, I assume he was the leader, said.
"Hey, it looks like a hairless monkey."One said.
"Don't you remember? It's a Human, I thought they were extenct." The leader said.
"Well, this one is about to be." The quiet one said.
"Hearing this made me try something darastic. "Hey, nice place you got here, This must be hard to keep this way." I said nonchalantly. The leader dropped me and they all backed away. Apparently my hunch that humans had been dumb animals here was correct.
"We'll rip you apart,Freak!" The leader yelled at me.
"I'd like to see you try" I said as I summoned my blades. They got angry and encircled me, but I had a trick up my sleave. They lunged and I parried perfectly, knocking them back. Then I decided to twist reality a bit to scare them off. I quickly concentrated and I was behind them.
"Where'd he go?" One asked in bewilderment.
"Looking for me?" I asked from behind them. They turned and saw me and ran off, leaving me alone. I changed my cloak into some jeans and a T-shirt after releaseing the twist in reality to return to where I began. I turned and saw a monkey in wizards clothes. I had figgured out the difference between this world and Earth Omega, the main earth. Here, Human had been dumb animals and animals had developed the human characteristics, but they were bigger, stronger, faster.
"Who are you?" I asked cautiously, feeling like I'd seen him before.
"I am just the wizard, I am here on a matter of buisness." He said.
"What buisness?" I asked cautiously.
"There is a prophecy that a hero of dual blades, one with Tiger's fury and Dragon's flame will save the world and overthrow me, I can't let that happen. I can't harm humans with my magic, so This will have to work." He said as he shot a bolt of lightning at me.
He was bad. Defenintly. With that, I lost conciousness.
© Copyright 2011 ellis333 (l4dguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1801997-Axions-tale-3--Chapter-1-Arrivial