*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1802078-My-gift
by manna
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1802078
My gift to you...
My Gift

I sat on the couch next to you. With your arm draped around my shoulder. In your other hand,you were holding the remote, clicking through channels. You stopped on a nature documentary. We watched together as the baby fawn took its first steps. A deep Brittish voice talked about its life. What it ate, how it behaved, and how it died. A hunter pointed his gun at the sweet animal. He pulled the trigger and BAM. The fawn was on the ground, a pool of dark red blood srounding it. You shuttered at the sight. I could see that it was hard for you. I rested my hand on your arm.

"You O.K.?" I wispered. You nodded, but I didn't believe it. I took the remote out of your hand and clicked the TV off. You let out a small sigh, but you didn't say anything. You're different then others. You live off of blood instead of food. You were afraid I would turn away from you if I knew, so you stopped drinking blood. You drove that need out of you. I still found out, but you didn't go back to your old ways. That part of you was already gone. But it is still hard for you to see blood. Even though you never told me, I knew. It was that understanding that connected us. You absent mindly traced the large vain in my neck. I knew what that ment. You were hungry, not for food. I pulled your head closer to my neck, but you pulled away. You looked at me like I was crazy.

"Open your mouth," I ordered. You obeyed and I saw it. Your teeth had sharpened, come to a point, as they only do when you need blood. "See?" I said. I tapped your razor sharp tooth with my finger until it drew blood. That single drop of blood landed on your tounge and caused you to start shaking uncontrollably.

"Think of it as a gift from me," I wispered. I brought your head to my neck again and this time you didn't fight it. You put your hand under my head and I relaxed. I felt the sharp pain of you teeth, as you took my gift.
© Copyright 2011 manna (manna1414 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1802078-My-gift