*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1803990-Sam-and-the-non-eight-world
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #1803990
A boy who was bored learning the 8 times table, decided 2 create his own world without #8
Sam and the non-eight world


Hello everyone inside there! Welcome to my brain or as I may say, welcome me to my own brain! *Laugh*
What's up mini-me?Hey you! mini-me 2? or 4? How do I know who is each mini-me if all of you look exactly the same!*Confused* All of you look just like... me! haha*Laugh* This is fun! more fun than math class *Yawn* I wish I just could scape into another world...*Cry*
Hmmm there's almost 75 minutes of class left! I haven't learned the eithg times table...*RollEyes* What do you think I should do, mini-me's? "Go wherever your imagination takes you!" oh... Wherever my imagination takes me, huh? That's a good idea mini-me's! I'll go to a perfect place.

I don't see any directions in this weird street, it seems like i'm going nowhere!*Angry*
- He-he-hello young boy!
- Who are you? or I may say, What are you?
- We-we-well, i'm the cashier of the town! the most rich and hot  ca-ca-cashi-er-er! I never get bored of counting mo-money-y! is my fav-fav...
-Okay, whatever i understand... But you mention some city... but i can't see it... Am I too far?
- Actually, no-no, you need to turn up and go straight to the clou-clouds! have a nice-nice oneday!
- what!? wait!! please don't go! turn up!? clouds? one day! heey!! don't run so fast! I can't reach you Mister weird legs!
- You! silly boy! *Angry* Do you think I have weird "legs" that's how you name this precious coin-bills which i use to transport! but... bah what do you humans know, huh? NOTHING! and FYI I've been studying human culture since i was a dime! And now that i'm grown up and now that I have become into a young dollar, i'm not going to waste my time ta-ta-talking with you! and btw my name is Dollarious!
- Okay...Mr. Dollarious, can you explain to me what is a oneday? and how do I "turn up and straigh to the clouds"?
- Ugh! you humans are so stupid! First of all, oneday is a DAY! like twosday, threesday, fourthsday and fivesday! Second, Nowhere is up! just above the clouds!
- But I don't wanna go  nowhere, I wanna go to anyplace, somewhere else than nowhere! it's ridiculous going nowhere, it's boring! Just a waste of time!
- Ti-ti-time! Time is gold and gold is money! and Nowhere is nothing similar to waste money! You just don't know what you say! It's insane wanting  to go to Anyplace, they'll kill you alive! and Somewhere... Bah! It's just another boring place!
- You're hilarious! *Laugh* I can't believe it!
- I'm Dollarious and i'm sure I mention it! now i gotta go! so, if you excuse me... Go and have fun in Anyplace or Somewhere!.... haha fun in Somewhere! Ridiculous!
- No! wait!.... Dollarious? what the...?
Where did he go? Ugh... I think i'm lost... ha! Lost in my imagination, thats so ilogical! I think mom was right when she said that i have some attention deficit... Anyway, that man or dollar-coin man was so weird and kinda crazy i believe.
Humm, turn up and straight to the clouds... How am I gonna reach tha clouds!?
"It's your imagination! you can do anything, Sam" Oh, yeah! that's right! I have the super power of flying! awesome! so let's do it!
This is amazing! wow, even up here i can't see the end of the road! what a long walk i would have to take if i wouldn't met with Mr. Dollarious!

"WELCOME TO NOWHERE THE CITY OFYOUR DREAMS!"

wow! I can't believe it! how stupid I was! Mr. Dollarious was talking about a city! and the city's name is Nowhere! So, I guess that Somewhere and Anyplace are near cities, or towns...
- Hello mister! what are you selling?
- Welcome my partner, here is where I sell the bests Ideas ever!
- Ideas? How? Why?
- Oh my dear partner! You have so many questions! that's just the actitude thar Socrates wants! You can be his most dear student if you continue using his doubt method... But how good are you giving new ideas?
- huh?
-Exactly! it's not that easy! How are we going to give new ideas if we just live in perceptions!?
-Mmmm
- I know, I know.... Now I see that probably you follow my philosofy, that's the good way! Nature-nuture ideas doesn't exist! you just gotta remember them, all the ideas that your soul learned in the Idea's World, just remember.... But! please don't interrupt me! But... I know is difficult, that's why I sell this little ideas to help you! and If you're going with Socrates, he certainly will believe that you just had a nature-nuture idea! He'll never know that you remember it! he's an idiot!
- Oh, well... mmm Sir... I think that is amazing, but umm just to be sure that i'm not making a mistake, hehe you know... with all these fake perceptions! hehe, who are you?
- You're totally right! and yes, it's true! how are going to deal with this fake world!? Let me introduce myself in the most convincent way i can, so neither you or I will doubt about any of us or our existence! I'm Plato, I've dedicated part of my life trying to understand the world! unfortunately i've been clasified in the philosofy time line as a Socratic philosofer, but well i'm not, not at all, friend of Socrates! I was... of course, but now i'm not! Now i feel unlucky for been borned in his era! wait! no! he's lucky for been borned in MY era!!
- Calm down, please! I believe you, you're the only Plato! Now, master, please tell me how does your ideas work?
- Why should I do that? If  your going later with Socrates!
- I'm probably goign with him, just if he finds my way, or if I find his. It will be just a coincidence, but a true coincidence! Please master! show me how your Ideas work! I want to trick Socrates! To give him a lesson that this world, the world we "know" it's just a lie!
- Okay, that sounds interesting my dear student. You just have to buy one of these seeds and put them in your ear. You'll hear a beutiful melody which is going to help you in the job of getting a new idea, talking, of course in Socrates Terms, because, as you know, there are no nature-nuture ideas, just memories that come back! speaking in simple terms of course.
- Wow, it's amazing! but, what if I already remembered the Idea that I bought?
- That's not going to happen! you're just a simple kid, how many ideas have remembered? just a few i guess.
- How do you know that?
- I'm not going to continue this discussion! if you personal sessions and debates with me, you have to make an appoinmet! Probably on twosday at 8, it's okay for you?
- At 8!? NOO!!!! THIS IS MY IMAGINATION! YOU CAN'T! YOU JUST CAN'T FORCE ME TO LEARN THE EIGHT TIMES TABLE!!!!!! NOO MORE EIGHT'S! From now on, the number"8" doesn't exists!
- Oh, what did i say? that was so ilogical, i meant, tomorrow at any great hour! eight... i don't even know where that word came from... OMIGOSH! what if nature-nuture ideas exists!? I'm in existencialist caos right now! i'm closing the store! come back tomorrow little man!!!

Hey, mini-me's did you see that!?it was awesome, the"number 8" just dissapeared! ha, this can't be cooler!
Okay, lets continue walking around the city, oh wait! Plato just dropped a bottle of Ideas' seeds, hmm i'm going to take it as a suvenier, and maybe if i step by with Socrates, i'll use it.
I can't belive it! those trees are candy trees!? I gotta try one of it's leaves!
Yummi!! are delicious! just my favorite flavor!... wait! Is that gummy grass bears!? wow these are amazing!! I wish i had a bag to collect some candies of these candy garden... WRPTL! woooow! i have a bag on my back! super!

Now, that i have in my bag every single candy that i could reach on each candy plant, in my bag, i'm ready to explore the city!

WAIT FOR PART 2!!!! RATE!
*Star**Star**Star**Star**Star*
© Copyright 2011 Daniela (dani.quintero at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1803990-Sam-and-the-non-eight-world