*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1804036-Trapped-Alaska
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Death · #1804036
Interactive story from my POV gone a bit weird and wacky...
Trapped Alaska


         It was a cold, snowy day in Alaska. We were stuck in a snow storm. We being me and Joey and of coarse mom. Joey was my one year old baby brother. We were in mom's car with mom up front trying unsuccessfully to see through the snow. The car had come rolling slowly to a stop and the engine failed. Mom turned the key, revved the engine and again tried to restart it. As mom tried to start and rev the engine to our slightly stretched Durango something hit the window.
         The projectile-thing sounded sickish like a thud and a crunch at the same time. There was another thud an another. Each thud was spread out by six seconds and there were three hits. That was a bad sign. 6-6-6. Then there was a seventh thud six seconds later but this thud was all wrong and it broke mom's window. Mom let out a blood-curdling scream as the chunks of glass cut her papery skin.
         Then before we could do anything something grabbed mom and she sent out a cut-off scream because she had lost so much blood after her head hit the seat before-hand. I was so scared. I had my had clamped over Joey's eyes and the other hand over my mouth. I was also biting my hand without knowning or feeling the pain until mom laid still. I just realized that I had actually left bit mars gouging deeplyinto my flesh.
         We waited in horrified but shocked faces. Well I did anyway.





... To Be Continued...
© Copyright 2011 CoolKat (coolkat1k at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1804036-Trapped-Alaska