*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1804118-RIP-Copper
Rated: E · Poetry · Animal · #1804118
For a beloved friend, who now lays in a better place.
To my Beloved friend, there were so many happy years with you.

And now it seems its all come to an abrupt end.

Why did you have to go and leave?

Once again, I am all alone.

Even though you had gotten up in the years, you acted as though you had not aged a bit.

You were always so exstatic, hyper and so full of energy and love.

You were so greatly loved, my precious friend.

You were apart of the family, so why? why now of all times did you have to so abruptly be taken from me.

I wish you could have stayed forever, until I grew old with you, but I knew that wasn't going to happen.

I wished it didn't have to have been this way.

I'll miss my precious baby until the end, it's unbearable to not have you here.

And getting harder and harder to hold back my tears.

I'll miss you so much Copper.

My little baby, at least now though you're freed of the burdens and suffering of living.

It is your time for peace, and to be that energized and happy bundle of love you always had been.

I hope everythings beautiful where you're at now.

I love you Copper, and goodbye forever.

For you will always be, my very precious baby. *Heart*
© Copyright 2011 ZombieNeko (zombieneko3001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1804118-RIP-Copper