*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1804365-Thank-You-for-Being-There-Intro
by Emilly
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Young Adult · #1804365
A story about friendship and maybe love.
“What is your name?
How are you today?
Can we be friends?”


I got this note in my first day in my new school from a boy in the desk beside mine in the calculus class. I looked at the note for a while and then turned to look at him. He was a handsome boy, his chestnut colored hair with blonde tips was so messy as if he didn’t bother to comb it at all but still it suited him very well. His eyes had a nice grass green shade. I was surprised that such a handsome boy would bother to notice a girl like me. A red head with some freckles, dull brown eyes and wearing big round glasses too, in another term “ a NERD”.
When he noticed my gaze on him, he looked back and smiled. Since I’m not used to have any contact with boys I didn’t know what to do and hid my face blushing.
After class I gave him back his note with my replies on it,


“What is your name? Catherine
How are you today? Fine, thank you
Can we be friends? Sure


I didn’t wait for a reply from him. I run across the hall to my locker took what I needed and straight to class.
After classes, I walked home still thinking about that guy. When finally I was walking beside the squared houses in the neighborhood I saw the truck that brought our belongings from our old house and I remembered that I still need to unpack, what a bad luck, I thought and got ready to unpack my belongings which mostly are books.
© Copyright 2011 Emilly (emi94 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1804365-Thank-You-for-Being-There-Intro