*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1804479-PERception-Introduction
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1804479
One Boy trying to take back his stolen planet from the grips of a terrible organisation.
Somewhere not so far away is a planet. Earth, they call it. And it is a beautiful place. A place where trees sway to the song of the winds, where spiders' webs sparkle with the morning dew, where flowers blossom, where the sky shines and pours simultaneously, and it produces a most beautiful thing.
Yet it is also ugly. People killed by other people, big towers of bricks that block off the sun, people isolating themselves to press buttons on a screen, nuclear wepons created for one purpose: to destroy.
Sound familiar?

And then there's your planet. Beautiful too, more beautiful than Earth. So beautiful, in fact, so very beautiful that the Honshai have kept it to themselves. Only as a baby do you see this place, before the Honshai find you and take you. The Honshai find everyone.
Everyone but one.
And his name is Abon.
© Copyright 2011 Sama-Chan (zcdsummer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1804479-PERception-Introduction