*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1804675-Today
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1804675
This is just a look through the life of my eyes.
Hello, Today is just one more day in the life of us, the humans, like so many other species before us, we stand here waiting and wondering for purpose. I Know i am speaking in Darwin's terms sort of but i just feel that the human race is one more of many that have inhabited the earth. I do believe in God. I have faith that when i do i will leave the earth going to heaven, cliche to many but true to me. I have my idols in life, John Lennon I find so inspiring is because, he opened the worlds eyes to see that there is a chance that we could all be as one, we could all live in peace. Anne Frank is a major inspiration in many ways, she had the courage no one could have had to face the days in hiding and the concentration camps. She also wrote an amazing diary that told her stories, of her bravery. I live by many quotes from the past, the past mainly because the future now and days is very bleak and depressing, where did the respect of people go?..I hope for a day that people can live in a world of non-segregation, no frustration, no wars, no guns, and no killing.
© Copyright 2011 WestPeace (westskelter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1804675-Today