*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1804806-Anubiss-Belly
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1804806
A short story based on an Idea I had about my pet snake. Contains vore.
          It was late. Midnight in fact. His master was asleep in the dim apartment room. His master's roommate was out for the night and is was just the two of them. The light from the Anubis's aquarium shined a brilliant white that dimly illuminated the whole room. Anubis sat there coiled like any Burmese python would be. Yet much was on his mind. His tank was by the foot of his master's bed. As he watched his master's sleeping form, he licked his lips. Ruka, his master, had left the lid of the tank loose my mistake, yet tonight both he and his master would get their very wish. Anubis contemplated the consequences for the action he was about to take. Then he finally concluded what he was going to do. His master was going to be his dinner.
         Anubis uncoiled his long body and silently pushed the lid of the tank up enough for him to slither out. His master turned in his sleep instinctively from the clacking sound of the tank lid. Anubis continued up to his master's bed being more quiet than a thief among guards and extended his body up the foot of the bed. Anubis looked and saw his master laying down in nothing but his boxer shorts. Anubis thought more to see if there was a reason to turn back, but his stomach growled loudly. He was too hungry to turn back.
          Anubis by no means hated his master, in fact he loved him. He loved him way more than any pet should love their master, but some cue to his subconscious told him that eating his master was a good idea. Anubis slithered up to his master's feet, and licked them slowly to assure his master was deeply asleep. The taste of his master's bare feet stimulated Anubis and gave him a chill. He took another slow lick and savored the taste. Ruka barely moved. Anubis was addicted to the succulent smell and taste of his master's feet, but he knew he had to hurry if he was going to finish. So he opened wide and put his mouth over his master's feet up to his ankles.
         The taste was almost too much for the young serpent to bear. It covered his tongue and heavily stimulated his taste buds. Anubis swallowed and moved up a little higher. His master started to moan. Not moan in pain, but a moan of ecstasy, as though he was enjoying the situation. Anubis kept in mind he was asleep and didn't know what was happening. So Anubis took another big swallow and gulped up to his master's knees. He was enjoying the taste so much that he'd lick around to take in the full flavor. A few big gulps later he was up to his master's waist.
         At this point Ruka looked down and saw what his snake was doing. He smiled and pretended to be asleep, this is always what he had wanted. However the feeling of the small reptile tongue licking around his crotch excited him. He started to become aroused and in time started twitching. Anubis, never the wiser continued taking in the flavor of his master's musk. As hard as Ruka tried he couldn't control himself. In moments, Anubis's mouth filled with his master's cum. Ruka continued to feign sleep. Anubis enjoyed the salty taste and continued eating his master. Ruka came a second time, filling his snake's maw again, but he knew Anubis enjoyed the taste. Ruka's moans continued to come out louder and louder.
         Anubis slowed... worried that he'd been caught, then Ruka said to him. "Go ahead and finish up. You're over halfway done." Anubis was relieved to know that this was all o.k. Anubis tasted his master's entire body on the way up until Anubis was up to his head. Anubis took it in, and in a big swallow had fully ingested his master. Ruka sat inside happily and fell asleep to the sounds of the churning. Not much later Anubis felt bad and decided to let his master back out. Ruka, covered in saliva and belly slime looked down to his snake and thanked him for the fun night. Ruka fed Anubis a rat to satisfy a hunger, locked the tank and went back to bed fully relieved.
© Copyright 2011 Ruka Arcana (gatorchow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1804806-Anubiss-Belly