*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1805626-THE-LAND-OF-OPPORTUNITY-HAS-BECOME-THE-L
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1805626
The land of opportunity cannot be misused
THE LAND OF OPPORTUNITY HAS BECOME THE LAND OF MISERABLE…

                                     
The land of opportunity has become a place of discrimination…
The land of opportunity has become a place where people gain employment by whom they know and not by what they know…
The land of opportunity has become a place where people are paying by paper qualification and not job qualification…
The land of opportunity has become a place where people hate to know the truth…
The land of opportunity has become a place where people are mad to see each other to succeed…
The land of opportunity has become a place where people are worshipping idols…
The land of opportunity has become a place where people are voting for their selfish interest and not for what is good for their country…
The land of opportunity has become a place where people are morally bankrupt…
The land of opportunity has become a place where people have no respect for Gods creation…
The land of opportunity has become a place of fear and not a place of freedom…
The land of opportunity has become a place where people are destroying Gods temple with crazy tattoos…
The land of opportunity has become a place of greediness…

    We need to change our hearts now before is too late…

                                                                              Linus Nwoga @2011





 
© Copyright 2011 Linus Nwoga (linnwoga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1805626-THE-LAND-OF-OPPORTUNITY-HAS-BECOME-THE-L